CAPITULO 5

THIRD PERSON POV

Akagi and Kaga are on a cliff surrounded by the sea.

Kaga: Akagi, we are ready to proceed with the operation.

Akagi: Tora, tora, tora, right?

Kago: Huh?

Akagi: Kaga, what do you think battle is? What is the purpose of war?

Kaga: I don't know, is it defending your ideals?

Akagi: No, the battle is to hurt, the battle is to be hurt, the battle is a mutual exchange of pain.

In that Akagi sits behind Kaga.

Akagi: Through pain we express our love for each other.

Nt: Akagi came out masochistic.

In that Kaga stands up while she maintains an expressionless expression.

Kaga: Sister, excuse me for my rudeness, but I don't understand your philosophy, I only destroy my enemies, nothing more.

In that Kaga lights several of her scrolls, Akagi on the other hand summons a black mental cube and the weather begins to worsen and several siren warships begin to emerge from the mist.

Akagi: Let's get the fucking shit together! (Fires a Nambu Type 94)

Author: Hey that never happened!

Akaki: I'm sorry.

Kaga: Stepsister please...

[TAKE II]

In that Kaga lights several of her scrolls, Akagi on the other hand summons a black mental cube and the weather begins to worsen and several siren warships begin to emerge from the mist.

Akagi: Well, let our war begin.

POV FIRST PERSON

In that I see that the horizon begins to cloud.

Me: Storm?

That was impossible, I had checked the weather system and it had reported zero clouds and a calm day, I checked the weather system once more, but it was the same.

Me: Is it broken?

I went outside and felt the sea breeze with my body and I didn't feel that special breeze that gave the beginning of a storm, so that storm is provoked, but who? China? Not that it is impossible, Dragon Empery is the communist China of this world and it is a very poor country due to the invasion of the siren, the Sakura empire for a time helped Dragon Empery, but the Sakura empire had its problems so now they couldn't help the Dragon Empery anymore.

I looked at my radar and got scared, I felt very stupid for not seeing the radar first, there were countless planes flying towards the base, one would not have to be a military man to realize that it is an attack.

Me: [This is Long Beach, we're under attack! Siren planes approaching the base!]

London: [REALLY?]

Me: [Yes, the siren attack us]

London: [In that case I'll go report it to Wales]

London would take over, so I got the weapons systems up and running, load mention of my 127mm guns and CIWS. Then I summon my rigging.

Wales, Cleveland and Illustrious were talking quietly in the office, at which point London bursts into the office.

London: It's serious! The siren attack us!