CHAPTER 4

POV FIRST PERSON

The next day I woke up, and I looked around me.

Me: So it wasn't a dream, I've actually been reincarnated here.

I got out of bed and after getting dressed I went outside, I saw it's still dark outside, the clock shows 0450 hours, soon it will dawn, I started walking through the lonely base, because it's very early, there is no no one walking, in short, I have the base to myself.

Turning a street corner, I almost collided with a girl.

Me: Oh, sorry, we almost collided.

??: Oh yeah, sorry, I wasn't paying attention to the road.

Taking a good look at the girl, she has a black cape covering her body, the girl has white hair tied in a ponytail, on her head she has two thin horns that looked like antennae.

Me: what are you doing at this time?

??: That's the same question I was going to ask you.

Me: Are you the military police of the base? Or are you on night watch?

??: Yes, today I have to patrol.

Me: Got it, I'm Long Beach, one of a kind cruiser, nice to meet you.

Ayanami: (doubtfully) I'm Ayanami, nice to meet you.

Me: (Ayanami? Like IJN Ayanami?)

Ayanami: In that case, I withdraw, I don't want to be scolded.

Me: Hm.

So I saw the girl walk away while running.

Me: (Doubts) What was that?

TIME SKIP

After 0800 hours the base gets very busy, I had met Cleveland while walking around the base, since I am a newcomer, my patrol schedule is feeling rearranged and in a week I will be able to go on missions, In short, I am not assigned to a fleet yet, this type of bureaucracy takes a long time, especially if the internet in this world is as slow as a turtle.

Yes, in this world despite being the year 1940, the internet, television, video games and smartphones exist, but if I compare the telephone of this world with that of my world, without a doubt, the telephone of this world does not compare with the one in my world, the technology of this world is very bad.

Cleveland: What do you think of this point guard Long-chan?

Me: (Doubts) Long-chan? Why do you use "chan"?

Cleveland: You don't like being told that? I thought you would like it, after all you look younger than me.

Me: (Sigh) Without a doubt I'm much older than you.

Cleveland: How old are you?

It is a very good question that Cleveland asks me, I was launched in 1959 and I was decommissioned in 1995, so I have lived 36 years, if we count the time that I have been dismantled until 2021, I would be 62 years old.

Me: I'm 36 years old, and you?

Cleveland: (Shocked) 36 years old? Unbelievable, I'm 2 years old...

Me: (Shock) What? Are you a two-year-old girl!?

Cleveland: ¡PFFT!

Me: (Realizes) Are you lying to me?

Cleveland: I'm actually 20 years old, I became a kansen at 16 to fight the siren.