CHAPTER 12.5

POV THIRD PERSON SPY POSITION.

Eugen: (Mocking tone) It's a checkmate, please secure your weapons and surrender, I'll give you 1 second to do it: 1, 0, ~well since you didn't surrender I'm going to shoot. ~

BAM! BAM!

Eugen's cannons fired at Edinburg who is in a state of shock.

¡CLANCK! ¡CLANK!

Eugen: Araa? So you decided to show up Belfast.

In that facing the spies are Belfast and Cleveland, Belfast had shielded Edinburg, however this action had severely wounded Belfast's arm.

Belfast: (Holding back the pain) (AAAHHHHHHHGGGGG! IT HURTS SO MUCH! I THINK I GOT A BONE FRACTURED!)

Belfast did her best not to show any pain to the enemy, she wanted to look like the badass woman everyone knows.

Prinz Eugen didn't notice, since she has her ego so high for this battle.

Eugen: But I'm sorry to inform you that you guys have lost this round.

Belfast: (Scanning the field) (It's an 8 fight against the two of us, we don't stand a chance, but...)

AZUR LANE FLEET POV

The Azur Lane fleet began to be outclassed by the Red Axis fleet due to the mass-produced siren vessels being summoned.

Wales: This is troublesome!

Oklahoma: This Never Ends!

Hood: Have they rescued our friends yet!?

Wales: Calm down! let the "Punic" not spread!

¡BBBBOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!

Warspite: Repulse has been hit by an explosion! There's a fire on the bow of the ship!

Repulse: [I'm fine! I'm abandoning ship, this mass production ship can't be saved!]

Wales: [I understand, please make sure you destroy the databanks]

Repulsed: [I already did, don't worry]

In another place, Zuikaku and her sister followed the trail of the Corsairs until they found the aircraft carrier that owned those planes and when they found her they had an unpleasant surprise, Enterprise did not come out of the thick fog, Hornet, the litle sister, came out of that thick fog.

Zuikaku saw this very furious and Shokaku didn't know how to react, after all they had just been trolled by Enty and Hornet.

Zuikaku: (Furious) That unfortunate played me.

Hornet: Hehehehe, looks like you found the wrong ship. But if you want us to come to blows, let's fight.

Shokaku: (realizes something) If Hornet is here, then... Impossible!

THIRD PERSON POV

Belfast: (smiles) No, we won.

Eugen: (Shock) What are you saying!? We have won!

??: Hello ~Eugene~! Long time no see! You look like you're still as busty as ever!

At that Eugen shuddered with fear, she knows this voice very well and only a woman in all factions could do it.

Eugen: (Panic) Gray Ghost!

Enterprise: That's me! Thanks for remembering my nickname!

Eugen looks where Enterprise is and what Eugen sees makes all her blood freeze with fear, Eugen could see Enterprise on top of a ruined building, because the sun is in favor of Enterprise, the scene is very awesome and very epic.