EPISODE 2

pov third person

In the past, the siren invaded the Earth of this world, humanity was powerless to fight against these aliens who became autonomous "Siren", the siren mercilessly attacked humanity and humanity was thrown out of the seas, the siren they were inching their way until they cornered humanity to extinction, but the humanity of the superpowers, rose up against the siren and engineered the kansen, and upon being created, the siren were pushed back reclaimed territory for humanity and the years passed to the present day.

¡RROOOOOONNNNNNNNNNN!

Two Dauntless planes were flying over an aircraft carrier, this aircraft carrier anchors offshore in jurisdictional waters of Eagle Union, on the flight deck of the aircraft carrier there is an albino woman dressed in an admiral's outfit, she sees her planes doing the maneuvers and then she nods with satisfaction.

Enterprise: Hm, they look in good shape.

Behind her appears Vestal, Vestal is an Eagle Union logistics and repair ship.

Vestal: I'm done with the repairs, I didn't expect to meet the siren here.

Enterprise: No problems.

In that Enterprise approaches Vestal and then Enterprise kneels before Vestal.

Enterprise: I am your knight, and I will protect you from any threat, My Lady.

Vestal: (blushing) Please, Enterprise, stop that. You embarrass me a little.

Enterprise: (giggles) Just kidding.

Enterprise then laughs as she watches her planes fly into the air.

Vestal: No doubt the role of knight in shining armor suits you very well.

Enterprise: Yeah, it's a shame I'm a woman.

Vestal: Still, take care, the next battle may be dangerous.

Enterprise: (serious expression) You're right, I'm not stupid enough to let my guard down, I'll be alone after all.

Vestal: Yes.

In that a girl appears.

Enterprise: Bush.

Bush: Yes?

Enterprise: Take care of Vestal for me.

Bush: (Beating her chest with pride) Don't worry Commander, as long as I live and breathe, Vestal will be safe.

Enterprise: Hm, I trusted you.

The Enterprise ship continues its course to the Pearl Harbor base.

Enterprise: I wonder what the new look of the base will be like?

PEARL HARBOR BASE

In the Pearl Harbor base, it is a very lively base unlike our world, this is due to the presence of the kansen, this is due to the fact that most of them are girls or teenagers, this makes for how lively the environment is from the base.

In that two women walk, one of them is a woman with a tomboy attitude and the other one has an appearance of a prince. They are Prince of Wales and Cleveland.

Cleveland: (admiring the base) Wow, the base sure looks lively.

Wales: Eagle Union and Royal Navy are consolidating their forces here, things will get livelier than they are now.

Cleveland: You know who's coming from my side?

Wales: Who?

Cleveland: It is the carrier of 20 battle stars.