ᴏɴᴇ

Rue sighed in relaxation as she snorted the last of the white substance through a well rolled dollar bill, Donae was high out of her mind-off of weed of course, she didn't trust herself on whatever Rue was doing

"Yo, can you turn that up?" She asked either one of the guys, she hadn't known them for that long, but Rue knows them so it was chill.
"The driver turned the radio up a few notches. "Thanks"

"Oh man, this is-this is my shit" Rue words slurred as she spoke.

"I know you wanna ride it's just you and me, so wet I wanna dive like I'm in the sea" The two of them sung along to the song, dancing to the beat.

"We livin' comfortably-"  Donae watched as the passenger reached up to turn the radio down, instantly killing the vibe. "Yo, can you tell them to shut the fuck up?"  Rue mugged the boy, giving Donae a look.

"Yeah, Rue, y'all gotta chill out back there, me and ash got some serious business to handle"

She made eye contact with the boy through the mirror, scanning his face instantly noticing the eyebrow slit and face tats.

"Uh, yea,no we'll just chill back here, it's comfortable" Donae said slouching down in the car seat.

**

Rue rubbed her nose repeatedly as they pulled up to an apartment complex, Donae tucked the blunt in between her lips, wondering what they were doing here.
The car stopped and the driver got out.

A blond girl wearing a pink sailor moon shirt and a jean skirt got into the car and the driver stuck his head through the window. "Ten, twenty minutes tops, alright? Y'all jus please stay in the car. He said.

They all nodded. "No fuckin' funny business, let's go"
**

"Hi, I'm Faye" She smiled, talking extremely slowly "Yo, fam, uh, Rue" Rue held up her fist, making a fake explosion.

"I'm Donae" She introduced herself as Rue sniffed.

"So how's your New Years going!" Rue asked happily.

DONS POV:

The girl gave Rue a confused look. "What?" Rue cocked her head to the side. "New Years" she said again.

"It's fucking New Years?" She asked again.

"I believe so" I said lightly choking on the smoke.