Four

"While you're dealing this, I suggest that you don't talk to anyone you're dealing to"

I nodded my head, walking up to the counter, I hopped on top of it, pulling out my phone. "You can't text on the job" Ashtray stood in front of me and pulled the phone from my hands.

"Nobody is here yet, I have ti- as If on cue, the door chimed, indicating that someone had walked in.

Two girls walked in, one with curly blond hair, and one with a ponytail.

"Um, aren't you two like, 12? What are you doing at a store alone at night" The blond said.

I rolled my eyes slightly as I bent over the counter, my elbows holding me up.

"Cass, they are about to sell us our molly, and she doesn't even look 12. Excuse her she's drunk" Ashtray slid my phone into my back pocket.

"Uh, it's fine, how many do you want?"
"Just 2" I nodded."that'll be 40" They both reached into their bras, pulling out a twenty each.

I handed them the molly. "And can I get one of those strawberry rolling papers?" She handed me another dollar and I grabbed the rolling paper from behind me.

"Are these good?" I asked her.

"Yeah, why? you smoke?" She asked.

I nodded my head again, and the blond walked towards the door. "I'll be in the car" she said.

"Okay, thanks again, nice outfit by the way" I thanked her and she left the store.

"You did exactly what I said not to do" I turned around to face him. "She was pretty and nice, I couldn't help myself"

**

Fez, Rue and Faye were out back, probably smoking or something, but this strange car has been outside for a while.

"Who tf is that?" I asked looking out the window. "I Don't know, but I'm going to get Fez, you stay in here"

**
I stood beside Lexi as a man wearing a denim jacket walked in, clutching onto something in his pocket.

Ashtray quickly grabbed my arm, pulling me into the back of the store. "Who is-" he put a finger up to his lips.

Ashtray sat me on top of the table, standing in front of me, in between my legs with his back facing me.

The man walked around the store eyeing Lexi for a while before asking Fezco something. Fez pointed behind him, I couldn't hear what they were saying, so I studied their body language.

He continued to ask Fez questions and follow Lexi around the store. He stopped and stood in front of Fez, reaching into his pocket.

"Oh fuck" I panicked. Ashtray walked over to another table and picked up a box of cereal "wtf" he shushed me and reached into the box, pulling out a handgun.

He got back into the position we were in, I gripped onto his shoulder.

"If anything goes down tonight Don, you were just a bystander"