TWENTY FIVE

"Alright, alright I got one! Tom Holland or Timothee Chalamet?" Donae basically yelled.

She watched as Maddy, Rue and Lexi slowly turned towards each other, thinking hard.

"I'd have to say....Ashtray" A semi deep voice blurted from the other side of the door.

The girl sighed in annoyance and rolled her eyes at him through the small crack in the door. "Ash, please get out oh my goodness" He let out a small laugh and pushed the door open some more.

"I need to borrow Don for a second"

**

A slight breeze brushed Donaes shoulders as Ashtray led her outside. "You know I missed you a lot right?" He mumbled, she noticed that he seemed a little nervous or worried.

"Yea, of course. Why?" The girl asked, a strange feeling took over her body as she waited for him to reply.

The feeling was soon washed away at the sight of a small smile creeping up on Ash's face. "Well I wanted to take you out. you know, after you're un-grounded"

"That's what you were so nervous about? Of course I'll go on a date with you" They had been together for a while but, they've never been on a proper date.

"Word? I thought you'd say no" He replied with a look of relief written on his face.

"Who would pass up a date with you?" She asked with a small smile making him grip onto her hand.

"Stoppp you're giving me worms" Donae burst out laughing and clutched onto her chest.

"Boy you almost sent me into cardiac arrest! It's butterflies"

Hey bitch tacos, I know I haven't updated in a while but your silly little kitten baby boo bear is back😜😜🦶🏾