Two

"Holy fuck! This shit is strong" Donae said as her foot tapped the ground repeatedly. She couldn't stop it from moving.

"I told you" Ashtray said slightly laughing at the fact that she couldn't even keep her head up.
Her brain lagged for a while before she could form a sentence.
"You don't seem so...annoyed at me right now, why is that?" Donae asked lifting her arms up in the air.

"I don't know, I'm just feeling you better than I was when we first met, maybe it's the Molly" He replied shrugging his shoulders.

"Well that's an insult to my true self, i will be telling her that, as soon as I get my body backkkk.

Ashtray sat on the couch in front of her, sparking up a blunt.

"Let me hit that" He shook his head. "Wouldn't want your brain to explode from the Molly and weed together"

"Wait. Are you serious?" She asked him, leaning closer.

He adjusted the way he was sitting. "I'm kidding, but you have to come over here cause' I'm not getting up" Don slowly got up, her body wanted to move, but her mind was telling her to stay where she was.

"On second thought, I'll just bring it to you"

**

"Yo! We're back, Fezco ran out of g- what is she doing on the table?!" Donae quickly jumped down from the kitchen table.

She looked over at Ashtray, hoping that he wouldn't tell Rue she had popped a Molly. "We're playing truth or dare" Ashtray said shooting the girl a quick wink.

"Well, it's time to go, my mom just called" Donae gathered up her belongings. Fezco grabbed his keys from his pocket.

"You coming Ash?" Fezco asked his brother.

"I guess so"
**

Donae watched as Fez's car disappeared down the dark road. "Why were you really standing on the kitchen table?" Don sighed.

"Long story"