ELEVEN💊✨

"So, I see you went with the turtleneck" I shushed Ash while pulling the turtleneck over my head-or at least attempting to.

"Damn" Ash said laughing.

"It's not fucking funny, help me bitch" Ashtray walked over to me, trying to pull off the turtleneck without hurting me.

"Yo, ash, you seen my-" Fez quickly shut the door back.

(Just imagine struggling to get a turtleneck off, and someone just walks in💀)

"This shit is stuck, how did you even get this on?" He said dying laughing.

"It's Rues, she has a small head" i said still pulling at the fabric.

After about 2 more minutes of struggling, we finally got it off.

"Damn shorty, I thought I was gon' have to decapitate you" My jaw dropped, he was really sitting here joking about me getting stuck in a turtleneck.

"Boy, do not make me slap you"

"It would be an honor"

"You are something elseeeeee, lemme leave"

"Hi Faye" I said sitting beside her on the couch, we became best friends, and Ash is starting to warm up to her too

Speaking of Ash, he walked over to us, and squeezed into the spot in between Faye and I.

"Where'd Fez go?" He asked turning towards Faye. "He went to hang out with Rue at the store for a bit"

"Oh, word, y'all wanna roll up?"

**

-Omg, do you guys think we'll ever get super powers?" Faye asked.