TWENTY🚨

My eyes darted to each person in the room, Faye, Custer, Fez and then Ash.

My eyes lingered on Faye for a few seconds again before Custer broke the silence.

"Wait- you're uh, you're leaving?" Custer asked, his tone becoming more and more desperate with every word.

My left foot collided with the bottom of the table as i made eye contact with Faye, Iknew she knew what was happening, and I was gonna get her to help one way or another.

"Is everything good?" Fez asked as I got up from my spot on the couch.

"I just...feel a little sick, that's all" I mumbled making my way towards the small plant, I clutched it in my hands noticing a change in Custers expression.

"Uh, why don't you put the plant back. And I'll help you get back to your room" Custer suggested, obviously panicking on the inside.

"She's fine!" Faye yelled from inside the kitchen.

I held onto the plant tightly, watching as Custer gave Faye a confused look.

"Yeah" He took a long pause and looked over the couch. "Befo-before you go bro, I really gotta talk to you about something.

"Like what man?" Custer sighed.

"Everything"  I started to slowly dig through the plant as Custer turned back around.

A confession tape recorder.

"The fuck is you talking bout' bruh?"  Custer put his cigarette out and leaned over the couch.

"Bro. The fuckin' cops found mouses body" That was all I needed to hear, I pulled the plant off of the small table and the sound of Faye's glass breaking and the plant hitting the ground made everyone in the room flinch slightly.

"Sorry" Faye and I both said at the same time, our voices synced.

I got down pretending to scoop the dirt back into the plant, I kicked the small device towards the living room.

Fez walked over to it, finally catching on and "accidentally" stepping on it.

Custer let out a deep breath, bringing his head closer to his phone. "Did you hear what I said?" He asked in a demanding voice. He needed Fez to say something.

"I thought you told me Laurie killed mouse?" Faye asked from the kitchen, Ash gave me a look and motioned for me to come over.

"Right? Laurie?"

"I never said that, what are you talking about?" He asked as I made my over to Ash.

"Yeah you know, Laurie?! The drug dealer that lives in the apartment complex?"

"Yeah Custer was the one that told me she killed mouse" Custer looked at Faye, and then at me.

"I never said that!" He yelled.

"Yes you did" Custer threw his arms up in frustration.