EIGHTTEEN🧪

"Girl, you should have whooped her asss" Maddy continued applying the lotion to my hands, her nails clacking together every time she rubbed them together.

"Shit, if I were a girl, and she did that to me I would have slapped her back to that night" Ash added

I was on the phone with Maddy last, and Ash decided to ask her about the Cassie and Nate situation. And when I tell you that they had the longest conversation about it, believe mee.

"Oh trust me, she's gonna get what's coming to her" Maddy replied.

"Girl you better show tf out too"

"For the love of god, Rue! Fuck Jules! And fuck Elliot! They are nobodies"  I yanked at Rues arm, attempting to get her up from the floor, she had been crying for hours and I was sick of her breaking herself down for worthless people

I wanted her to get herself back on track, Lexis play is coming up and she really wants Rue to be there

"Open it" I said softly as I pulled a blue jolly rancher from my pocket, Rues expression went blank.

She picked up the candy, peeling it from the middle. Her hands shook as she began her attempt to untwist it.

I sighed. "How many?" I could feel her break down at that moment.

"I took 2 earlier"

"Why?"

"Because of Jules"

"EXACTLY! you're not taking them because of how they made, or make you feel. You're taking them because of one person, she's not worth the pain you're causing your family.

"It's too tangy Fez, add some more salt geez" I spoke, spitting the Alfredo into the trash can

"It's too tangy Fez, add some more salt geez" I spoke, spitting the Alfredo into the trash can. Fezco and Lexi were having a little date or whatever and he asked me to help him prepare it- at the last minute btw.

"I know I can't cook, but damn you so harsh for what?" I stopped myself from laughing before speaking again.

Sorry , it just needed a little more Cajun seasoning , and maybe some more shrimp, it's looking a little bare" He nodded and grabbed the salt.

"Don! You didn't give me a hug when you came in, I'm starting to suspect things" Ash yelled from around the corner.

"I'm sorry but, you don't look like Chris Evans to me" He started to fake cry. You might be calling us weird right now but, it's just something that we do for fun.

"Man. Y'all weird" Fez said.

"No-no he's weird" I stated, stirring the rest of the shrimp into the Alfredo. "Now grab that spoon, and let me know if this Cajun seasoning is giving what it's supposed to gave"

 "Now grab that spoon, and let me know if this Cajun seasoning is giving what it's supposed to gave"

"You think Lexi will like my suit?" Ash smiled and handed Fez his tie.

"Yeah man, I know she will"

AN
Guys, if one of them dies in the next episode, I die.

I really hope Faye says something at least, Custer hasn't visited her since she left and he's so.....strange.
Like it's not adding up, WHAT WAS HE PUTTING IN THE PLANT😭