Three

"I love staying with you, Rue, but you gotta stop waking me up so" I yawned in between my sentence

"I love staying with you, Rue, but you gotta stop waking me up so" I yawned in between my sentence. "Early everyday"

"Sorry, Fez said he needed help at the store, so I figured you might wanna come with" I scratched my head.

"Why would I-"

"Ashtray's there"

**

(Outfit)

(Outfit)

Rue opened the door and the bell chimed, I shoved my phone into my back pocket catching the door before she let it close. "Rude" I mumbled under my breath.

"Thanks for coming Rue, I really appreciate it, after all that mess that happened at the party-"

I stopped him mid sentence. "What happened at the party?" I asked.

"Ohhh man! He kicked Nates ass, like I think he might be dead" My mouth dropped.

"Did you record it?" Rue shook her head No and I frowned slightly. "Damn"

"Hey, Faye. Wait? What is she doing here?" Fez sighed. "She pushed the hotel manager off the balcony.

"Is he dead?!"

"Nope, but the cops are looking for her, so she gotta stay with us for a while"

**
Third persons pov:

Ashtray and Don hung out in the back while the others stayed up front and held down the store.

"I did not hate you when we first met, you were just mad aggy at the time" Ashtray said to the girl as she stretched out across the couch.

"That's still an insult" she replied. "How do you know how much to put in each bag?" Don asked sitting up. "Coke is sold by metric units, I measure it in grams"

"Can I try?
"You wanna measure coke?" Donae nodded.

"Alright. Put these gloves on"

(Just a filler chapter)