SEVEN💊✨

Don and Faye pranced around Fez's kitchen, Dancing to random songs from each other's playlists

Faye sung along the each song, even if she didn't know them, she'd replay it just to learn the lyrics later leaving to take out the trash, although Ash didn't like her very much, Faye was like the sister Donae, never had- next to Gia and Rue of course.

"There's someone outside the house, he's just like. Sitting there in his truck.

"Yo, Ash go see who's outside"

**

"So, first you come to my fuckin' job. Fezco spoke looking directly at Nate's dad. "Asking all these weird ass questions, like the feds. "And then I find you out front of my house. The fuck are you doing man?"

"You're free to call the cops" Nate's dad said. Donae immediately knew something was up.

"Why the fuck would he do that" She asked.

"Well it's either call the cops, let me go, or" he turned his attention to Ashtray. "Kill me" Fez leaned against the back of the couch.

"Wtf man, what's  with your family, are you all just a bunch of fucking asholes?" Donae and Faye quietly watched the situation unfold, smoking a stiff"

"You beat up my son" Nate's dad said, the anger in his voice becoming more evident. "Yeah, well he's a fuckin' bitch, he deserved it" Don and Faye giggled, slightly pushing each other's shoulders.

Nate's dads eye trailed over to the two girls, instantly making Don uncomfortable, he stared at them for 30 seconds before Ashtray realized what was happening.

"Yo, keep your dirty fucking eyes off of them, or I swear I will blow your nose off your face" Ashtray said through gritted teeth, his anger never scared Don, it made her feel safe.

"Oh okay tough guy" The rear end of the gun collided with the side of his face and Faye quickly threw a blanket over Dons exposed legs.

"Oh, ow! Fuck!. Why did you do that?"

"Because you're in no position to talk shit" He lifted his head back up. "I'm warning you- you hit me one more t-" The gun collided with his face once again.

"Why don't you call the cops?" Ash and Nate's dad made eye contact for a second. "The chief of police, Will greenwood-" He tried to cook up another lie, but Ash wasn't having it, the lying only provoked him more.

The way that Ashtray was hitting him was almost perpetual, like it would last forever. He pulled his phone from his back pocket, placing it on the table behind him- at arms reach.

"Call the cops" Nate's dad inhaled nervously. "I will" he boasted shifting in his chair. "Dial, bitch"

**

"I know you, and your drug addict friend, that girl, are trying to extort my son" Dons eyes widened, she wondered how Rue came up in this conversation.

"Cause' of what I did to her friend" Don became sick to her stomach. "Who are you talking about" Don asked the man, as his words were extremely conspicuous.

"You know the blond" He said wiping the blood from his nose" Fezco looked up quickly. "Who? Jewel?"

"Look man I didn't know she was 17" The man stated, stress lacing his voice.

Fez' squinted his eyes, inching closer to him. "You telling me you had sex wit jewel?" Faye looked over at Don in confusion. "Who's jewel?" The girl shrugged her shoulders, she didn't even know Rue had a friend named Jewel.

"What are we even talking about man?" Fez said as Faye repeatedly said the name "jewel" trying to figure out if she knew her or not.
Don, on the other hand, was so creeped out by Nate's dad, that she had moved to stand behind Ashtray.

"I just want the disc back" He said completely ignoring Fez's retort. "What disc?!"  Donae could tell that every word Nate's dad said started to assail Fez.

"Of jewel and I" Ashtray shook his head and Dons mouth dropped.

"Yo, you recorded that shit?!"
"I didn't know"

"You didn't know that you were recording?" Fez asked in disbelief. "I fucked up"

"Obviously man"

"Who told you I even gave a shit about this anyway?!"
"My son"
"Your son that's in love with Jewel?"  Faye lifted up her head. "Aww, that's cute" Don facepalmed

"That's not cute man, what the fuck"

"What kinda weird ass father-son shit is going on here bro?" The man stared at the door for a few seconds. "I'm extremely confused" he spoke slowly.

"You're confused? I'm fucking confused bro" Fez said.

"Me too"
"Shit, me three"
"I don't even know what the fuck you're doing here"

"Do you mind if I just go? I'm not gonna say a word about any of this I swear" Obviously he wasn't going to say anything, there's a tape of him and a minor floating around.

"Let's just pretend like- none of this ever happened" Fez looks at us, then at Nate's dad, and then us again. Ash and I shook our heads rapidly.

"Yo, let me talk to y'all RQ"

**

"I don't think we should let him go"

-he said he wouldn't say anything.

"You can't believe everything someone says, Bro"

"I agree with Ash, he's only saying that because there's substantial evidence of him having sex with a minor"

-Just chill out for a minute, I'll let him off with a warning.

Ash and Don followed Fezco back into the living room.

"Yo, check it out man, ima let you walk up outta here on one condition"

"Anything"

"You keep your bitch-ass son, out of my fucking life, and Rues and Jewels"
Ashtray stepped in front of him.

"And if you ever look at her again, I will strip you butt ass naked, and set your ass on fire"

Petition for Ashtray to set Cal on fire in the next episode lmaooo💀