TEN💊✨

Here I am again, sitting on the counter, counting money, while Ash is in between my legs with his back facing me

I was rubbing his head. "I feel like this would be much cuter if you had hair"

Ashtray sucked his teeth. "Alright, I see how it is" He said jokingly.

THIRD PERSON POV:
He turned around, facing the girl and burying his face in the crook of her neck.

He placed soft kisses on her skin. (That's as far as I'll go💀)

"Aren't you two like 13?" Ashtray pulled his head away from her neck, and mugged whoever was behind them.

"We're 15, and mind your business" Don lightly kicked his leg. "Be polite Ash" He sucked his teeth and went to the back of the store.

Donae hopped off the counter. "Sorry, what did you need?"
Before the blond could speak, her friend walked in, wearing a tight black two piece set, with high waisted slit leggings.

"Cassie, come on, we can't be late" Cassie leaned against the counter. "It's literally not my fault, she was too busy making out with the mini drug dealer to notice me"

"Okay, well, you probably know what we came here for, I'm Maddy by the way"  Don nodded, and they repeated the same routine as last time, dealing was way easier when the buyer knew what they wanted.

Don noticed that Maddy was staring at her an awful lot, she looked down to see if she had spilled something on her shirt, but it was clean.

"You have a hickey, and it's not one of the small ones" She said.

"Oh my god, are you serious?" Don wondered how she was gonna hide it from Rue, Gia and her Aunt.

"When you get home, freeze a spoon, and put it on your neck, it should fade and if it doesn't, just play it safe and wear a turtleneck" Maddy said before winking at her, and proceeding to walk out of the store.
(Like the icon she is)

Ashtray walked from behind the drink freezer, with a cocky smirk on his face.

"You have got to be kidding me, you gave me a hickey"

"And you enjoyed it" Don opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

"I-that's not the point" She replied, knowing that she very much did.

"Just go with the turtleneck" Don looked at him like he was crazy.

"Why?"

"Cause' I like seeing it"