ғɪᴠᴇ✨💊

Dona phone rung loudly, the sound was coming from

Dona phone rung loudly, the sound was coming from...the floor? She must have just thrown it over there or something last night.

She slid out of the bed in Rues guest room, crawling over to her phone. "Hello?"  Don pressed the speaker button, and swiped off  the screen, opening up the instagram app.

"Did I wake you up?" Donae didn't check the caller ID- but she didn't have to because she knew his voice like the back of her hand.

I flipped over onto my back, running my fingers through the carpet. "Yeah, I was having the best dream ever too" She said into the phone

He started cracking up out of nowhere. "What are you laughing at?"

"I'll text you"
**
New message from: Ash😈

Ash😈: I just caught a glimpse of Faye's lips

Me: You're dead wrong for that

Ash😈: It's not my fault. They're just....sitting there, it's so hard NOT to laugh 💀

Me: You're mean Ash😭

Ash😈: And you like it

**
I did my morning routine, which consisted of showering, brushing my teeth, doing my hair and of course getting dressed.

**I did my morning routine, which consisted of showering, brushing my teeth, doing my hair and of course getting dressed

I ran towards Rues room, almost forgetting to knock. "Rue!" I knocked quietly not knowing if my aunt Leslie was at work or not.
I leaned up against the door.

"It's open!" Rue yelled. I twisted the doorknob, and pushed the door making it swing open. "Do you wanna come with me to Fezcos?"

The girls slightly older cousin sighed. "I wish I could, but, I have NA?" Rue said in a questionable tone, Donae knew damn well her cousin didn't attend half of those meetings, but she nodded and left the room anyway.

Incoming call from: Fez💎

"Hello?"

"Hey kid, Ash asked me to come pick you up, so I'm on the way there"
**