TWENTY FOUR

THE song "Yo voy" by Zion and Lennox being blasted a few blocks away caught the teenage girls attention, snapping her back into reality.

"I'm so nervous Rue" The taller girl wrapped her arm around her cousins shoulder and reassured her that everything would be fine.

"It's been a few months but, you'll get over it once you've had a few drinks" Don took a few deep breaths and before she knew it, they were at Maddy's doorstep.

Rue pressed the small gold doorbell 3 times and footsteps could be heard over the now lowered music.

Gasps erupted from the other side of the door and it swung open. Before Don could say anything she was engulfed in a tight hug by multiple people.

Fez, Lexi, Maddy, Kat, Ethan, and even Elliot. But there was one person missing, she turned towards Rue, opening her mouth to say something.

"Yo, um I couldn't find your bathroom-" Don's head shot up at the sound of a voice she knew all too well.

"Ash!" She squealed, pushing through the small crowd and speed walking towards him.

"Donae!!" Ash yelled while being pulled into a bear hug.

The girl melted into the hug and felt her knees grow week after ash mumbled a small "I missed you ma" into her shoulder.

She pulled back from the hug and scanned his face, still fine as ever. "You look so good in black Ash" She said, complementing his outfit. He wore a black turtleneck, blue jean's, a white pair of force's and he paired it with a silver chain and a small Diamond stud earring.

( I literally wore that the other day, except the shirt was a black kappa sweater)

Ash's face went from his usual color to a bright red. "You're making me nervous Don" he whispered hiding his face.

"I knowww, but boy you look goodttt" He pushed a strand of his invisible hair behind his ear and turned the other way.

"I almost threw up in my mouth" Rue exclaimed.

"Seriously, love is disgusting let's get fucked up!" Maddy added.

I just crammed all this in one chapter, but at least i updated right?😃

ALSO OMG?!?!