TWENTY-ONE✨

"And Faye, why did you decide to help these people take your boyfriend down?" The man asked, pulling out a notepad.

We were all sitting in a room with soundproof walls, having our body language studied and being watched through one sided windows.

"Because these people, they're like my family, when Custer pushed the hotel manager off the balcony, he manipulated me into leaving so that he could do his shady work" She paused and took a deep breath.

"And Fez and Ash accepted me into their home, even though they weren't obligated to.

"Well until we find this "Laurie" person, you 4 will be released for a couple weeks, and sent back here to answer some more questions. And as for Custer, he will be charged as an accessory to murder.

AN

This is just a small filler so everyone knows what happened after the event.

So lots of people seem to like this book, therefore I will not be ending it here.
But I will be writing a story where Ash meets Carl, and their duo becomes a trio when they meet you.

I can't decide if I want a faceclaim for this new story or if I'm just gonna use random gifs and pics...but look out for that.

Also this is for all my babygirls, I see your comments (on page twenty) and they make me smile, I'm lurking and I'm stalking when you least expect it📸🥸

(Please tell me you've seen this video 😭 because if you haven't I probably look like a creep RN💀)