FIFTEEN 💊✨

"Damn, did she beat her up?" Ashtray asked, running his fingers across the hickey he had left on my neck this morning.

"Shit, I hope so, she was popping her nails off" I replied, slipping on his dog slippers.

"I'm gonna go get something to drink, you want anything?"

"I'm good Ma"
**

"Hey Fez" I greeted, walking into the kitchen, Faye wasn't around much anymore, I kind of missed her

"Hey kid, how long you been here?" I sighed. "Since Rue left last night"

"I know it's hard on you, but Rue gotta stop, she's messing herself up"

"Yeah, I know, I just wish she would let us help" I finished my juice and put the glass in the sink.

Fez walked up to me, engulfing me into a big hug, before I began walking back down the hall.

"Don"

"Huh?"
"Come back" I walked back into the kitchen, thinking that I had spilled juice or something on the counter or floor, and boy was I wrongggg.

"What the hell is that?" He asked pointing out the bright purple hickey.
Shit
"Uh-it's um- I uhh" I scrambled to find an excuse.

"Ash!" Fez yelled causing Ashtray to rush into the kitchen. "What?"

"What the hell is this on her neck?" 🤨 He asked, Ash's face immediately turned red.

"Uh-it's-psh I don't know, it's her neck" I mentally cursed myself.

"This ain't even my neck" How stupid could I be.

(Part two of this is coming soon, after I finish this bully mission lmao)