Six💊✨

Donae sat on the living room couch, looking out the window every once in a while for fez's car.

[beep beep]

The girl got up and ran into the kitchen to grab one of Rues pop tarts- that she would probably get lectured about later on, and headed out the door.
**

"Hey kiddo, where's your cousin at?" Fezco asked Starting the car. Donae slid into the front seat buckling up her seatbelt. "She had NA today so Im by myself this time.

Fezco and Don engaged in a sibling like conversation, talking about their most embarrassing moments, favorite foods, funny videos they had seen, and things that they liked and disliked.

Donae didn't have a lot of protection growing up, considering that she didn't have any brothers- or a father figure. Donae's mom felt as if she wasn't doing a good job, and sent her off to live with Rue.

Fezco told the girl. "You know something, my brother doesn't really talk to people his age, you must be special" "What do you mean?", she asked.
"Girls come to the store all the time, just to talk to him, but he don't ever seem interested in what they got to say. I think he really likes you"

The smile on Dons face was evident, and the nervousness became apparent in her voice, as it cracked with every word. "Are you sure he's just not the social type?" Fezco chuckled slightly, stopping at a red light.

"My brother never liked talking to me about girls, but now he just won't stop talking about you"

**
Don learned that Ashtray used a different method to reflect his feelings towards someone, he didn't show much affection- instead he used his anger as a result of love and care. He often withheld his feelings.

He wasn't mean to her sometimes because he disliked her, he was trying to toughen her up for the real world.

Because in the real world, not everything was flowers and unicorns, and she learned that the hard way.

AN:

This is where the story truely begins, where you get to travel with Don and Ash on their unbreakable journey.

Where they fight sometimes, but always end up apologizing to each other. Where they protect each other no matter what.

Where they fall in love.