TWENTY THREE🫠

"I'm just lucky she didn't send my dumbass to beyond scared straight or some shit" Donae sighed, running both of her hands across her face in frustration.

"I have never seen my mom so dissatisfied and disappointed in my life, and I've been doing drugs since I was 13" Rue added, ending her sentence with a small laugh.

"That makes me feel soooo much better about the situation" Don responded sarcastically.

"How did you get yourself into this mess? Like in all seriousness. I just can't comprehend it" Rue looked at her cousin waiting for an answer.

"Man, I don't even know how to explain it. I'll tell you when I get back"

**
"Fuck! It feels so good to finally be free" Rue watched as her cousins eyes lit up, she'd been gone for a whole 3 months and now she's finally back home.

"How was camp?" Rue asked before pouring a tall glass of orange juice.

Donae looked at her like she was crazy. "I was going through it, they took my phone every night at 10. She exclaimed.

"Ash and I had to text throughout the day. "You know how awkward day-time texting is?"

"I wish I could say I relate but, I wasn't even allowed to touch my phone in rehab" Donae pranced around the house like it was brand new.

"What's Gia been up to?" Rue sighed and a glint of sadness filled her eyes.

"She and my mom formed some sort of "no Rue" bond and they've been traveling with Ali or whatever" Dons heart stung and she walked over to her cousin.

"Well, you still have me" Rue smiled and a small ping could be heard from her back pocket.

"Yo, my mom won't be back until tomorrow and Maddy wants to see you" Rue said, her eyes still glued to the screen.

"I don't know if I wanna go out, plus Aunt Leslie forbids me from seeing any of "those people" Rue scratched her head and looked around the kitchen.

"Well I don't see an aunt Leslie hereee" She mumbled. "Plus Ash is gonna be there, I know you two miss each other"

"Say less, I'm already in the car!"

(Filler)