Chapter 16

Ky POV.

I woke up in the hospital again in a different room, I looked around to see no one in my room. Weird. I waved at the doctor to see what was going on. She informed me that I have multiple broken bones and ribs and that I had a seizure due to so much trauma and stress. She referred me to a therapist and a n.a.a meaning cause they noticed a significant amount of drugs in my system. That thought brought up all the stuff I did these last few months. I was still craving them.

I thanked the doctor and picked up the papers she gave me.  She said they would be discharging me in a week from now. What am I gonna do till then...

I picked up my phone and tried to call Jay but there was no answer so i called Ri but she didn't answer either.

I finally called Blu and she picked up the phone thankfully.

"Hey" she said dryly.

"Hey the doctor said she's discharging me a week from now" I said confused by the way she picked up the phone.

"I also wanted to say thank you for not giving up on finding me I really love and appreciate y'all" I said meaning it from the heart.

The call was quiet for a couple seconds.

"It was no problem fr, we 4Life remember" she said.

"4LIfe" i chuckled.
"Where's Ri?" I asked her.

"Uh she's out right now why" she asked.

"Just asking" I said curiously.

"Oh okay well I have to go Ky. Take care of yourself I left a bag under your bed. It has a couple guns, passports and 100k. I want you to know you always have my support and I'm sorry for being such a wack friend"

"Thank you and you aren-" she hung up the call.

That's weird.

I layed in bed for a couple hours. I texted Jay multiple times but there was no answer.

4 days later

I've been seeing the therapist the doctor recommended and she's really helping me get past what happened. She said I should try boxing or some kind of martial arts to get my power back and that's exactly what I'm gonna do.

I haven't heard from Blue, Ri or Jay this whole time but I'm honestly not trippin anymore. I'm jus focused on my healing and if they don't wanna be a part of that then it's fine. They not the first people to leave me in the dust. Even though it hurts...

I called Jay one more time just to see what was happening because I'm so confused.

"Hello" she said.

"Jay?" I asked.

She sighed. "Hi Ky"

"Did i do something wrong, why are you ignoring me?" I asked her worried.

"No Ky you didn't..." she paused. "I did"

"What do you mean" I got nervous.

"I- I slept with some people Ky. I'm so sorry" she said.

I just stayed silent because I couldn't believe the words that just came out of her mouth.

"Ky?" She asked.

"Who" I asked.

"I don't thi-"

"Who" I cut her off.

"Blue and Ri" she said guiltily.

"You don't have to worry about me nomore" I said into the phone and hung up blocking her number along with blue and ri.

I went to my contacts and called Valencio.

"Hey boss. Nice to hear from you." He said.

"You too valenci" I replied.

"Listen I need you to take care of some things.

"Wassup boss" he asked.

" I need you to book us a flight to topanga for Sunday, don't tell anybody about anything I'm about to tell you okay I'm trusting you" I said.

"You got my loyalty boss" he said.

"Good, you're gonna go to the wear house and get out the stash of money I have in my lock box , it's behind the frida painting the code is 6265466. Then you're gonna meet me on Friday and pack enough for 2-3 weeks ima need your help to run a couple licks before I can get settled in fr. Don't tell nobody where you going or that you seeing me, say you going to visit ya fam and you'll be back next month you got that?" I asked.

"Got you boss, see you Friday" he replied and I hung up.

Triv life Forreal man.

I walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I looked at myself in the mirror for a while until I started balling. I walked into the closet sliding down the marble wall.
What has my life come to man.

*3 hrs later*

I was laying down on my couch watching boondocks until the heard a knock on my door.

I opened it to see the one and only Leila but erbody calls her L.

"Damn homie you looking rough" she let herself in taking out her wood.

"What's wrong whichu" she asked as she lit her wood.

"I ain't really tryna talk about it" I said sitting back down.

"I feel it" she passed me the wood sitting next to me.

"You miss me" she said cheesing.

"Hell yeah I ain't seen you since the summer, when you get back?" I asked her tapping the wood.

"Today, you kno I had to come see you it's my birthday week" she said to me.

Leila was the homie since three years ago. We linked up and seshed up and been good friends since. I always lowkey liked her though but i neva knew if she fw studs too. So I kept my feelings to myself. Anyways she moved to Arizona last summer so I ain't seen her in a little min.

I dapped her up laughing.

"You got somewhere to stay" I asked her.

Yeah ima be staying at the Hilton for a week and then prolly going back" she said.

"Damn you leaving me so soon?" It lowkey hurt because I miss her.

"Sadlyyy but I'm thinking bout moving to LA next winter, you should come with me" she said seriously.

"What's out there for me?" I said actually thinking about it. I can't stay with K after knowing what I did to her.

"I got some money moved we could make, I'll have us up there fr Jay" she said gazing in all seriousness.

Mannn.

"I'm down for that L" I said to her serious too" she nodded to me hitting her wood.

We chilled for a while until she had to go, she invited me to a party tonight though and her birthday party this Saturday.

Maybe shit actually looking up.