Chapter 22

Kys POV:

I opened my eyes groaning at the headache I had.

I was in  a room I didn't recognize. The bed sheets were silk black and the rooms walls were tall. I noticed a huge painting on the wall to the side of me of a black Jaguar in the jungle. I looked to my other side and saw my neighbor sleeping peacefully. Her arms were wrapped around my waist and her dreads were laid out over the pillow. She looked so peaceful and calm aside from her usual state.

I tried to remember what happened the previous night but it was really all a blur. All I remembered is Leno marching in and slamming that stud onto the ground.

I sat up, slowly taking her arm off of me and placing it on the bed.

"Goodmorning" I heard Leno say with her morning voice. It was deep and seductive.

"Morning" I looked at her. "What happened last night?" I asked.

"I heard somebody yelling so I ran to the bathroom and saw that bitch all on you so I fucked her up and you almost passed out so I offered to take you home and I brought you back here so I could make sure you were alright" she explained.

"Oh" I rubbed the back of my neck "well thank you I really appreciate you helping me out. Let me repay you" I said.

"Don't worry about it you don't need to repay me" she said reassuringly.

"There must be something I can do" I insisted.

"Don't trip for real, you could let me get to know you though" she said smiling.

"As friends?" I wasn't trying to get into something right now.

"As whatever you want" she looked at me seriously.

She bold lol.

"Friends is smoove" I smiled.

"Cool" she smiled back and dapped me up
"Are you hungry" she asked me.

"I could eat" I replied looking at my phone to read the time. 9:37.

It was Saturday morning and I didn't have anything planned for today.

"There's a really good breakfast place about 5 mins from here" she said to me.

"Bet, let me just go shower and change at my pad and we can go" I told her getting up.

"Ok text me when you're ready, I'm driving" she said getting up to lead me out, opening the door for me.

I walked to my house and I saw Valencis car in the drive way.

I walked in and he was in the kitchen cooking up a big ass breakfast surprisingly.

"Dayummm" I said smelling the air walking towards him. We both chefs apparently.

"Morning boss, foods almost ready"

"Morning gang, you mind if the neighbor comes over here to eat, we were bout to hit up a spot together" I asked.

"Nah don't trip tell her slide" he said flipping the pancakes.

I went over to her house again and rang the doorbell since I never got her number.

I waited for damn 5 minutes before she came to the door.

"My bad i was in the shower" she told me opening the door, she was in a towel with her sports bra.

"Don't trip I just came to tell you that my boy made breakfast so you're welcome to come eat with us, we'll have to rain check that breakfast"I tried my hardest not to look at the water that was dripping down her abs. My mouth began to drool.