Chapter 7

Ky's POV.

I woke up with a big ass headache.

"Where am I?" I said squinting my eyes.

It was still dark and i was in a car. My car in fact.

I looked to the side of me and instantly started crying.

"Why are you doing this to me" I said with my head in my palms.

"Because I love you now shh and go back to sleep" she said focusing on driving.

I started to cry even harder.

She was bigger then me and if I tried to escape I know she would kill me so I just sat there balling.

I was checking my pockets for my phone.

"Looking for this?" She chuckled.

"Nah you can't have this no more" she slid it into her pocket.

I looked at her broken.

"Don't look at me like that mamas, you know how bad it makes me feel" she held my chin with her thumb and index finger.

I looked down and she took her hand away.

We finally arrived at this big ass mansion in a inclosed area.

Dee has always been rich. She owns this big company, I'm not sure exactly what it is but I know she's rich.

She got out of the car.

"Don't move" she said.

I did as told.

She came around and opened the door for me. That's weird.

I got out of the car and she grabbed my arm tightly.

I continued to look down as we walked towards the door.

She unlocked the door and she pushed me in.

I fell onto the ground. I know what's coming.

She pulled me up  by my shirt and pushed me against the wall.

"See now i know the little female you fuckin, I went through you phone, really gotta change yo password ky" she said barking at me.

I squinted my eyes looking down.

"Look at me" she said putting her hand around my neck and slowly tightening her grip.

I looked up at her with tears streaming down. I never thought I would have to go through this again. I started to loose my breathe. I was gasping for air when she finally let go and let me fall onto the ground.

I curled up into the ball. I was balling at this point, I could hardly breathe.

I felt her pick me up and she sat me on top of her I'm the couch.

She let me rest my head on her chest while I cried. She held me.

I forgot the feeling I used to get when she did this.

I felt safe in her arms even though she hurts me so much.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry baby" she combed through my hair with her fingers.

She rested her chin on my head.

"I've been working on my anger, I'm trying, I came back to find you when I thought I was better at controlling it" she said as her eyes filled with water.

We cried in each others arms for what felt like hours, I was starting to fall asleep. She carried me up to the room and cuddled in next to me. I cuddled back. After everything she's done I still love and miss her. She means the world to me. Me and jay we're finally getting somewhere and now it's all fucked up, I don't know what I'm gonna do.

These are getting a little short but I feel like it better because then I can focus on one theme each chapter

Tell me what y'all think.

What's gonna happen to Ky 😳

Where Ri, Blu and Jay at ?