Chapter 36

Ky POV.

Once I got inside the house I ran up stairs and opened my bed side table.

I grabbed the blunt I rolled earlier and walked into the bathroom undressing.

I turned the shower handle right and then lit my previously rolled blunt, waiting for the water to heat up.

I stared at the dark green marble wall and thought about the flight. It was roughly 4PM. I have 3 hours until I need to be at the airport.

That is, if I decide to go.

I thought about the situation in front of me.

What does she need to say?

Would she apologize?

Blue and Ri too.. will they be there??

They bet not be I swear to god

I stepped into the shower and ran my dreads back.

"Women are going to be the death of me" I sighed.

I puffed on my blunt some more and played self worth by Stunna on blast.

I could tell by your vibe
You been broken
Don't you trip about that n*gga
He ain't on shit
He don't fuck you like a fuck you man he bogus
He don't stroke it like I stroke it

This blunt hitting real good though. Mary Jane can be my wife fuck these hoes.

I laughed to myself and sighed again.

I washed my body and tried not to think too much. But I need to make a decision.

I put the blunt out and finished up my shower before stepping out.

I looked in the mirror and examined my face.

Two years ago I was a completely different person.

I probably would've just let her die without a word said. But now...

I feel like there's something I'm missing. I never really got to hear her side of the story.

It would kill me to know she's in there suffering alone. All this time has passed now, my heart still hurts but abandoning her would hurt me more than anything she could do to me. She took care of me at my lowest. She nurtured me and brought me back to life after being treated like I wasn't worth shit for years.

Some closure wouldn't hurt I guess.

I walked into my closet and picked out some all black Nike techs and my vapor maxs.

I grabbed my duffle and threw some clothes in there. I don't plan on staying long.

Once I finished packing I went downstairs and grabbed my passport and my weed pen.

I checked my watch.

7:10

Shit.

I ordered the Uber and waited impatiently outside.

A few minutes later Leno pulled into her driveway and looked at me strangely.

I averted my gaze else where. I'm not really in the mood for conversation.

Leno stepped out of her car and shut the door. She nodded at me and walked into her house.

I nodded back and checked my phone to see where this Uber was.

I wonder why I'm disappointed. Like I expected her to say hi or something.

*notification*

Driver is approaching

I picked up my duffle and walked towards the black Tesla.

The ride was 30 mins getting to the airport because of this LA traffic.

The sun had set and the city lights were glowing.

My stomach felt uneasy as the car came to a stop. I opened the door and was hit with that cold December air. I grabbed my duffle and made sure to tip the driver since he seemed nice and asked me how my day was.

"Thank you" I said and shut the door.

As I walked towards the airport sliding doors I took a deep breath. I remember when I first landed here in LA. Optimistic and ready for a fresh start. Now I'm going back to where it all started.

I went to the screen area so I can get my physical ticket and proceeded to security.

"Hello ma'am enjoy your flight" the lady smiled at me and gave me my passport back.

I smiled back and walked through the body scanner after putting my luggage on the machine.

Once I got through security I looked down at my ticket for the gate number and started walking in that direction

I checked the time again.

7:51 PM

They loading at 8 I needa hurry tf up.

I finally got there and seen everybody boarding the plane so I got in line and waited.

"Ticket please"

"Uh here" I handed the dude my ticket.

"Have a nice flight" he nodded at me and I walked passed him.

"Thank you"

I made my way to my seat apparently this mf done got me first class.

I ain't complaining tho shi.

The flight was a long 6 hours. I was able to get some sleep which surprised me.

The air com spoke.
"Welcome to New Jersey folks, please wait until we have come to a complete stop to get out of your seats. Thank you for flying with us" I put my charger and neck pillow back in my bag and got ready to dip out.

I was one of the first people off the plane. A benefit of flying first class.

Once I was off the plane I made my way to the entrance and down the road where I had one of my old drivers waiting for me. I told them to park down there because I wasn't trying to be seen.

This is old territory that I wasn't expecting to come back to. I don't know who's still loyal and who's not.

I walked towards the car making sure to keep my eyes on everything and everyone around me.

Once I reached the car with the license plate he told me I tapped on the window to make sure it was them.

Once it rolled down, I saw Ignacio nod at me.

"Good to see you again boss." I opened the door for myself gesturing for him to stay in the car before he got out.

"Good to see you too" I got in the car and took off my glasses before patting his back.

"Hospital malino?" He asked.

"Yeah no stops" I replied.

He nodded and began the short ride.

I'm so sorry for lagging on this chapter y'all! I just got done with my mid terms though so hopefully I'll be able to update all my stories for y'all.

Thank you all for reading and fucking with my stories it means a lot 🖤 stay safe