Pt. 2 Chapter 11

Jays POV

It's been 5 months since I last went to ky's house. It was deserted and all her stuff was gone. I miss her. Me, Blu and Ri been looking for her for months we even got police involved, it's crazy that it's been this long. I just been stacking up smoking a lot. The bitches at work always bug me about her too this whole think has fucked me up.

Blu: *calls*

Tf She ain't called me in a couple weeks.

"Hello?"
I heard hard breathing and gun shots on the phone

Blu: "AYE AYE WE FOUND HER"

She yelled through the phone. My heart was pounding. I could feel this rush come over my entire body.
Ky.

Blu: "Nigga you heard me?"

"Yea.. yea.. fuck. gimme the address right the fuck now. I'm on my fuckin way"
I ran to my car after hanging up 

Blu: "Damn she just hung up" 😂

Ri: "Well duh we just found the love of her life now give her the fuckin address fool"

Ri smacked her head laughing

Blu: "aye no smacking I just did now let's go shoot this bitch up"

*Text*
"5689 ****stewa** CA
and bring yo glock!"

Ri and Blu found theirselves in front of a big white mansion, black cars parked in front and men all over the house.
Blu took out her sniper and Ri came from the side with a ruffle shooting up everything at once.

We were walking into the house when jay pulled up. She brought a big ass riffle and ran in shooting everyone in her sight. When everyone was dead they spread out looking around the house for Ky.
Jay and Ri went up stairs while Blu stayed as lookout.
They looked in all the rooms killing all the man standing by and and they ran into the room. They found Ky in a room with 3 studs. One on top of her and the other two standing laughing. She was all drugged out. Jay ran up and punched tf out of the stud and shot her in her legs after pistol whipping her.

"DONT. EVER. FUCKIN. TOUCH. NO. WOMAN. LIKE. THAT. PUSSY. ASS. BITCH."

Ri ran to ky and looked at her in horror she was all bruised and pale. Her eyes were barely open. She peeped the coke next to her bed stand and pills all over the bed.
She looked at her again.

Ri: "Ky... Ky wake up please" she started to cry
"No ky please" she picked her up and ky instantly started throwing up, they brought her to the bathroom.

Jay: " GO GET HER SOME WATER AND FOOD SHE LOOKS SO SKINNY"

Ri ran down the stairs.

"What happened?" Blu asked.

"Fuckin ky- she fuckin- oh my go- holdup" Ri said as she ran her hands harshly through her hair.

Blu didn't hesitate to run up there, Ri following behind her with food towels and water.

Ky was crying still not speaking as she had her head over the toilet.

Jay was crying too holding her trying to comfort her.

"That fuckin bitch I'm gonna fucking kill her on god" Ri started pacing around the room.

Blu was looking for bandages and packing all her main stuff up. Blu followed her grabbing everything they could. Dee took all her albums, family pictures and family heirlooms that she had.

Jay carried her down stairs quickly after she drank water and ate a little something, she was still barely conscious. As they reached the car they saw a black car pull up to the front of the house.

"Oh hell no it's this bitch" Ri said when she trapped the riffle again and Blu grabbed jays glock.

Jay put ky in the back seat as they starting shooting at the car. She ran up inside the house with her body guard when they looked at jay running towards the house with something round in her hand. She rolled it onto the door and pressed a button she had on her phone and the entire house blew up in a second.

They all ran to the car and jumped in swerving off.

"And that was the end of weirdo bitch Dee" ari laughed and dapped up Blu and jay. They drove back to the business.

Ik y'all been waiting 😩 my fault fa laggin with this shit y'all I been goin thru it!
Forgive me if my writin ain as good, im workin on improvin dis story.
Lmk if y'all got questions and lmk what y'all think!