Chapter 31

Ky's POV.

Leno fell asleep but Ky couldn't. Something wasn't sitting right wit her about tonight cause what did Leno mean she was doing her boss a favor..

Why would she have a girl over as a favor? Was there something she wasn't telling Ky?

She knew she used to be about that life but she never caught bodies unless it was necessary but hurting innocent people was different. But then again she thought maybe the girl wasn't innocent?

Regardless, Ky didn't want to get caught up in that gang shit again, she came here looking for a new life not no problems.

Leno was cool and earned Kys loyalty. Ky was also very attracted to her but it still hadn't been that long since she moved here. She wasn't ready for a relationship. A fuck Buddy? Maybe. But love was something she couldn't do.

She spent the night overthinking and measuring the pros and cons about Leno.

She felt safe around her but not comfortable? If that made sense. To tell the truth her heart ached for Ky. The only person she could express herself sexually and emotionally the most with. She was there through ky's toughest times and to remember all the people she loved in her life were gone made her feel more alone and incapable of new love.

It was 4 am when she decided to call Valencio about some new plans. She was standing outside facing her 3rd blunt of the night. It was time to get back to business. As much as Ky wanted to, she didn't believe Leno about the girl and she wanted to know what happened.

V: Boss?

Ky: my fault for callin you so early bro but I really need some information.

V: set let me grab my book

Valencio went to grab his note book as Ky explained to him what needed to be done.

After their conversation Ky went back to her bedroom and laid down to rest.

Leno shifted in her sleep and wrapped her arms around Ky.

Ky let her and soon fell asleep.

The next morning Ky woke up to an empty bed once again. She walked into her bathroom to do her hygiene. She walked out of her room smelling something in her kitchen, following the scent.

Leno was in the kitchen whipping it up to her surprise.

"Morning sleepy head" she said to Ky.

"Morning" Ky said smiling.

"Yeen have to do all this" Ky looked at the bomb looking ahh food.

"Oh this? Nah dis for me" she said seriously.

Ky looked at her like really n**ga and Leno started laughing.

"Should see yo face how imma eat all this myself?" She laughed.

Ky mocked her and got a smirk back.

She came to Ky's side of the island and pulled her closer by the waste looking down at her seductively.

She came up to Ky's ear.

"Put that attitude away" she whispered and walked back to the stove. Those words flew through Kys ears and down to her pussy almost instantly. She felt stuck as she stood there flustered asf which made Leno chuckle again.

"N**ga ain't nothin funny" Ky said as she rolled her eyes.

Leno raised her eyebrow.

"What I jus say" she deepened her voice asserting dominance. She began walking towards Ky again and she raised her hands up in surrebder.

"Okok chill" ky said clearly flustered which made Leno chuckle again.

She liked the effect she had on ky and wanted to see how much she could get her to submit.

After Leno finished cooking they sat down and ate while watching the boondocks.

Leno opened up to Ky a bit more, talking about her past and family.

She realized Leno wasn't bad just a bit traumatized by her past. She reminded her of blue. Introverted and a bit stand offish but when you get to know them they be the biggest cornball.

Ky went outside to smoke when she saw someone pull into Lenos drive way. A tall light-skinned stud with tats all over her body and face got out her car and walked to the door. She looked at Ky for a second and looked her up and down, smirking. Ky scoffed and walked back inside.

"There's somebody at your door Leno" Ky said putting her blunt out on the ashtray.

"Ohh Fosho" she said as she went to gather her things.

"I'll hit you later" Leno said and walked out of her house.

I nodded and went upstairs to shower. The concert was tonight and I was finna get fly ash. First concert in LA I'm excited and bruh said she got VIP tix.