Chapter 9

(going back to where they were)

Ky's POV.

I woke up in Dee's bed. It was so comfortable. She wasn't there though and I didn't know if I was allowed to go anywhere so I just stayed there.

After a while I called her name to see if she was there, nobody answered so I got out of bed and I walked down stairs slowly and cautiously.

Dee was cooking and blasting her music. No wonder she couldn't hear me. I continued to walk down and she spotted me. I couldn't read her face but she started walking towards me. I still couldn't read her face. I started taking steps back but I hit the wall.

She came closer and I squinted my eyes preparing for what came next.

I felt her lips on mine. That was unexpected.

She let me adjust to it and slowly went faster. She lifted me up and sat me on the counter. I smelled smoke and I started sneezing. My allergies are sensitive.

"Fuck, the food" she started getting angry.

"I'm sorry that was my fault for distracting you" I looked down.

She walked towards me and grabbed my hands.

"It's not your fault" she kissed my hand.

Why is she acting so nice.

She handed me some orange juice while she was serving my food onto a plate. This is sweet.

After I ate, I went to wash my dishes and stuff and then I started walking back up stairs. She looked at me and I stopped.

"There's towels in the cabinet if you need to shower" she brought her attention back to the tv.

I nodded and walked up.

I stepped into the shower but I started feeling weird, like I was gonna pass out. I was washing my hair when i heard the door open. She came into the shower.

"Wat dee" I chuckled while trying to keep my balance.

"I can't do this, I don't know how to feel about all this. I said while I started to fall and cried. She caught me and carried me out. I started seeing blurry. She set me on the bed and I saw her putting something on her waist. Out of no where I felt a thrust into me and I screamed. It was huge. I started crying and then I blacked out.

Damn, she really just did that.

Did y'all think she was gonna change?