Chapter 30

Lenos POV.

I woke up to Ky panting in her sleep. She was shaking and moving around a lot so I held her to relax her and it helped until she starting moving again but this time she was moaning and saying things like "fuck daddy"
"Mm Leno please" it had me kind of shook cause I didn't even think Ky was the kind of person to like being dominated. Hearing her say that turned me on but it was just a dream I can't assume she feels the same way towards me in real life.

I didn't wake her up so I left her a note instead that said duty calls and that I would check on her at 9. Hopefully I'll be back by then. I had to go make some deals today for the boss.

I looked at her for a second admiring how peaceful she looks when asleep. Her hair was spread across the pillows and her silk sheet was wrapped around her legs. I noticed how pretty her skin was but I also saw many scars that I hadn't seen before. I wondered how she got them and how I missed it.

I left the note on the stand and left the room and out the front door, making sure to lock it.

*30 mins later*

I walked into the wear-house looking for my bestfriend.

"Reliiii" she cheesed and dapped me up.

"Hannin" I smiled back.

I followed her to one of the conference rooms.

"What's moves today sin, the boss said I needa do sum drops" I asked curiously.

"Nah today it's sum different" she said with a weird look on her face. Like she knew I wasn't gon wanna do it.

"Spit it out already cuh" I said getting impatient cause I just wanted to get back home to Ky even if that's weird.

"Ight bruh. Nina Hernández" she layed out a picture of a latina girl with long hair. Cute but not my type.

"She's the daughter of Rodrigo Hernandez, bosses only competition out here in the coke business" she continued.

"Why is she relevant" I asked.

"We'll that's the thing Lee, two of bosses trucks got hit last night costing him almost 600k and he's postive it's Hernandez so he wants you to find his daughter and seduce her, take her back to your crib or a hotel, it don't matter. And when you got her you shoot me a text I'll be waiting outside wherever y'all at and all ima do is come get her. You don't gotta nun or know nun." She said looking back at me.

I looked at her with a frustrated look. I didn't want to threaten that poor girls life but it's either gon be my life or hers. Boss don't play that shit and i chose to be in the game so I gotta own up to what the fuck I chose. Can't be no scary ass it's a dirty world I guess.

"Ight bruh" I said back.

"Ight so we got intel that she's gon be at this event tonight in Beverly hills. Hugo finna send you the addy and we got you on the list under a the name "Jade Roman". It's a masquerade party so yo disguise gon be perfect nobody will know who she left with" she said.

"Ion got no mask tho where am i finna get that shit" I asked

She went to the corner of the room and brought a freshly dry cleaned suit in a bag.

"Everything you need in here, burn it when I pick her up Ight" She said.

"It's that serious?" this suit actually not bad I would keep it.

"Just do what I say Ight" she said.

"Mann whatever, is there anything else?"

"Nah after you do this job boss said you get a week to yo self for your troubles and to hide out, you the only that's gon be seen with her so be careful fr don't take off yo mask for nothing" She said.