Chapter 32

Krys in media

Kys POV

After meeting up with Valencio about some marketing plans for my hotel I came back home to start getting ready for this event tonight. It was ten to eight and I was 5 minutes away from home.

I texted Krys to send me the addy and what time she wanted me there.

Me: hannin sand me the info.

Krys: 922 menlo Ave. Performance starts at 10 but meet me a lil after 9

Me: set.

I drove into my driveway and looked to my left. Lenos car wasn't there but that studs car still was.

I walked into my house to change out of my suit.

I put on some black purple PURPLE jeans, my yellow and black dunks and my yellow and black north face vest.

I put my dreads up and went downstairs to roll up.

Once I finished, I put my blunts back in the wrap packaging and slid it into my pocket. I grabbed my keys and headed out the door.

After locking it I walked to my car and sped off.

I was bumping ebk the whole way there just to get into the vibe. He one of my favorite artists ngl.

I pulled up to the building and parked. I called Krys to come get me since she got the tickets.

Krys: yo

Me: Im outside gang.

Krys: Fosho I'm walking out now.

I hung up and waiting by security to let me in. There was a long ass line that went across the block. A few moments later the door opened and it was Krys.

I walked towards her and the guard put they hand out in front of me.

"Chill lo she with me" Krys said to him and he let me by.

I walked in and dapped her up. I looked around and it was live asf in here. Erbody was vibin, there was strippers walkin around and doing private dances.

"It's up tonight fasho reli" Krys said as she led me to the bar.

"Let me get a gin and tonic" I told the bartender.

"I'll get four shots of tequila por favor" Krys said.
I checked my watch to see how long it was going to be until jaaybo performs.

It was currently 9:18

The bartender came back with our drinks. Krys downed three of her shots and passed the fourth one to me. She tryna get faded faded.
I downed the shot and hit glasses with her.

"Cheers to one of the best nights you boutta have out here" Krys said.

"And too many more" I said chuckling.