Chapter 17

Kys POV.

Its Saturday night, my flight leaves tomorrow night and I'm on my way to the party L wanted me to slide to. I haven't told anyone about what happened or that I'm moving to topanga because I don't know who I can trust. I think Ls gonna be happy tho because topanga is a lot closer to AZ then Jersey.

I thug everything out but I feel so empty and broken inside and nobody knows.

I got out of my Uber and walked into the party. I thought about all my clothes and stuff that's already on its way to my new home. I'm excited for a new beginning.

I walked into the party looking for L.

I saw her in the kitchen pouring drinks when I bumped into someone. It was blue and she was next to a familiar face. I looked closer.

"What are you doing here" Jay said to me.

"What am I doing here? I should ask you the same thing" I said chuckling to myself shaking my head. I walked away when someone grabbed my arm. It was Ri.

"Bro don't touch me" I took my shit back.

I felt like I was about to pass out.

"We just wanna talk to you Ky" I don't know who said that to me. My head was spinning.

"Ky" I heard jays voice.

"Fuck you jay, I hate you and I hate y'all too" I looked at blue and Ri.

"Y'all was supposed to be my best friends and you fucked my girl. After all the shit I been through this year. Y'all don't mean shit to me don't ever talk to me again. I'm changing my number and leaving this shitty as place. Fuck all of y'all y'all gon wish you didn't do me like that." I spit and walked towards L not saying a word.

I just took 3 shots and tried to catch my breathe.

"Somebody ready to get lit I see" she laughed and I just chuckled looking back down letting the smile instantly leave my lips.

I'm tired of faking my feelings.

I grabbed the henny bottle and filled up my cup.

"Aye L meet me upstairs I got sum to tell you" she nodded and I walked up. I was leaning on the wall just vibing when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Watchu want" I said. They stayed silent so I looked back. It was Ace.

"What are you doing here Ace" I rolled my eyes.

"Shit I should ask you the same thing this ain't yo hood" I shook my head stealing her blunt.

She ain't say nothing cause she could tell I needed it.

"I'm leaving tomorrow" I told her.

"Why" she asked curiously.

"Mind yours just know I'm leaving" I said.

"Mmm okay Ky" she eyed me.

She such a horny lil mf. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Bye ky" she said taking her blunt back and I gave her a peace sign.

I peeped L walking up the stairs finally.

"Wassup" she asked me.

"Im moving to cali" I said to her.

"For real" she smiled.

"Yess I need to get out of here. I know you be out there a lot though so you should hit me up when you in LA area and I'll hit u when I'm in AZ." I said.

She smirked at me.

"Finally my long distance bestie gon come to the west side" she said cheeky.

"I leave tomorrow" I smiled.

"I guess I'll see you at the airport then" she told me.

"Yeah I guess you will" I said.

She started walking away.

"Wait L"

"Yea-"

I kissed her. She was surprised at first but kissed me back intensely. We got into a make out session and she pushed me into the room.

She started kissing on my neck as she pushed me onto the bed. I let her.

She started pulling my shirt up.

"Wait" I said pulling it back down.

"Sorry did I do somethin-" I flipped us over so that I was on top and kissed her to shut her up. I didn't feel like getting touched but I was most definitely gonna fuck the shit out of her tonight.