Chapter 2

{Jay in media}

Jay POV.
I sat in my car thinking about how I handled the situation. What if she's really getting hurt? I looked down at the right seat and realized she left her phone and wallet.

My mind was swirling with thoughts but I thought I should at least bring her her shit back. I took the key out of the ignition and got out of my car. Each step I took my stomach cramped up even more. "Damn she has a nice ass condo" I whispered to myself.

I was on the door step about to knock when I heard someone yelling. I ran back to my car, grabbed my gun and busted the door open. I tried to shoot at the girl but she ran out through the back.

Ky was on the floor knocked out on top of a pile of blood. I called 911 quickly feeling my breath pick up its pace. "Stay with me" I held her in place with my shirt pressing on the wound as we waited for the paramedics to come.

Kys POV.

I unlocked the door to a quiet house which was weird.. There was an open bottle of Ducé sitting on the table. I walked to the downstairs bathroom very quietly because I was still a little drunk and needed to clear my thoughts.

Right when I was going to shut the door I felt someone grab onto my locs and pull me back onto the ground. I hit my head and started to feel a bit lightheaded. D stood over me wrapping her hand around my neck.

"this is what we doing now?" She said bringing my face closer to hers.

She poked my chest with her index finger. "WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING COMING HOME THIS LATE, HUH?" Uncontrollable tears filled my eyes.

She let go of me and started throwing punches. "WAIT DEE PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN" I cried out holding my side.

"Nah since you wanna be out here for the streets ima show you what the streets like" She threw another punch and everything went black.

I woke up in a hospital bed. My whole body ached and I couldn't open my right eye. I groaned as I tried to sit up.

Ri quickly woke up and stared at me.

"What happened?" I asked rubbing my head. "Some girl named Jay called me with yo phone emergency contact and told us that y'all was at the hospital" Ri said as blue woke up.

"Did Dee do this?" Blue asked rubbing her eye. I nodded looking down. "I'm gonna fucking kill that bitch I swear" Blue said as Ri interrupted her.

"By the way you have a visitor" Ri looked back at Jay and they walked out as she walked in. "Hey" she smile worriedly as she sat next to me on the hospital bed.

"You have a really nice smile" I said to her

She laughed but it quickly faded.

"Listen Ky, I'm so sorry about yesterday night" I quickly cut her off.

"It's fine, I completely understand why" I said.

"But if I didn't make you leave my car none of this would've have happened to you" I pulled her closer to me.

"This is not you're fault; it's mine for not doing anything sooner" She nodded at me.

The nurse walked in telling me id be discharged and me and Ky spent the time getting to know each other better.

I'm trying to make these longer
What y'all think finna happen to Dee?