Chapter 1

{Ky in media}

Ky POV.

I woke up and looked to my left to see the woman beside me. I arose from my bed and walked to the bathroom. I lightly ran my hand across my stomach as I looked at myself in the mirror; reviewing all the new bruises she left on my body.

Where did I go wrong? She never used to do this. "YO WHY THE FUCK IS THIS DOOR LOCKED" I heard a pound on the door waking me out of my thoughts, I quickly unlocked it.

"I'm sor-" before I could finish my sentence I felt a grip on my throat cutting off my oxygen and another hand pushing me against the wall.

"What the fuck did I tell you about locking these doors and where the fuck my food at huh?" She let me go as I looked down to my side trying my best to hold back tears "I want my food made in 20 minutes or else" She walked away as I wiped the water under my eyes threatening to fall.

I pushed my locs back and washed my face. I then went downstairs and saw Dee sitting on the couch.

I went to the fridge and got out eggs and bacon, rushingly making it.

When I finished cooking I put her food on a plate, gave it to her and walked back up stairs to take a shower.
I put on my black dress pants and white button down along with some blank Prada glasses to cover the bruising.

Dee was gone by the time I got downstairs so I walked to the parking lot from our condo, and drove off to work.

I'm the co partner of an exclusive club me and my two best friends own; Royalty but we call her Ri and Bianca, (Blue). I've been missing a lot of work lately and I can't miss anymore at least for this week.

I walked into my office looking at my reflection through the glass door admiring my outfit.

After a couple hours of paper work and phone calls, Blue walked in. " You're off the clock as of now, you need to relax and have some fun Ky always cooped up in the house

"But I have so much paper work catch up o- "
I said ignoring her comment. No one needs to know.

Get out there and take those cringe ass shades off" she cut me off.

"N*ga this is Prada" I laughed and walked out to the bar area keeping them on. Maybe I could use a drink.

We're always packed; this is one of the best clubs in Jersey. "Get me a bottle of henny" I said to the waiter "You got it boss" He gave me the bottle and a glass "I'm not gonna need that" "Whatever you say" he grabbed the glass and turned around putting it away.

I sat down sipping away my problems when I seen this fine ass stud dancing. She was soooo sexy, long curly hair, and she wore make up but rocked it. She caught me staring and started walking up to me. "Hey I'm Jay, short for Jada" she said smiling while out of breath and put her hand out for me to shake.

"I'm Ky" I smiled reaching for her hand.

She sat next to me and we talked for what felt like days, I completely forgot about Dee and didn't realize what time it was because of how drunk I was. "Fuck, I need to get home" I said to Jay.

"You should come stay the night, let me take care of you" I declined her offer and asked her to take my drunk ass home.

We arrived at my place and after exchanging numbers she just sat there staring at me. " Yes?" I laughed "You are so fucking sexy, take those glasses off I want to see you're eyes" I let her take them off of me and I looked down after witnessing her shocked expression.

"What happened to you?" I shrugged it off

"I got into a fight" I said knowing that sounded like a lie.

"somebody did this to you, who?"

"Nobody" I replied quietly keeping eyes glued to the ground. She looked at me looking like she was thinking of what she was gonna say but said nothing.

"You should go" she said and I nodded in reply and quickly got out of the car .

Sorry it's short
What y'all think? Let me know

If anybody has their pic being used in this and don't want it there just lmk and I'll remove it