Chapter 19

Kys POV (Renae)

We arrived at the condo an hour later due to traffic. I stepped out of the limousine looking at the beautiful neighbor hood and scenery in awe. I could see Santa Monica just by standing on the street, I can't imagine what the view will look like on the porch.

"The condo is three stories, 4 bedroom, two bathroom" Valencio said to me.

"It's amazing" I said looking at the ocean view. It was night time already and I couldn't wait to see the daylight view.

*the block*

*the block*

You are probably wondering how I can afford such a beautiful place. The answer is easy, money has never been a problem for me, I've been trapping since I was a youngin and know no matter the circumstance, there will always be food on the table. I sold my shares of the club and company for roughly 10 mil. That was enough to keep me going for now. I also had multiple stocks lined up for a rainy day and will be investing into the real estate business as well, having properties in Cali will make sure you never go broke.

I grabbed my bags from the chouffer and thanked him, tipping him a hundred. Me and Valenci then walked in to the condo.

I bumped into someone while walking in.

"Sor-" she cut me off.

"Watch where you going man" she said rudely looking at her clothes as if i dropped something on her.

"My bad I wasn't looking" I said to her ignoring her rudeness.

"It's whatever bro" she glanced at me, her eyes growing a little wide as she looked me up and down.

"You live here?" She asked.

"I'm just moving in" I replied nonchalantly.

"Oh alright, well I guess you're my new neighbor" she scoffed looking at her watch and walked away.

Rude ass girl. She looked like she was at least 6 feet, long dreads with a black suit on and black Prada sunglasses. The mfkaz out here better not be as stuck up as her or ima real irritated.

Ricardo was on his phone the entire time, not paying attention to our convo. He was awaiting me at the door and unlocked it once I walked closer to him. When he opened the door I was in awe

All my furniture was already there, all black and white with a tint of red in some areas

"This is nice boss" he said smiling.

"Yeah you hooked me up Valencio" I dapped him up.

He was going to be staying with me for the first couple days just to make sure there was no issues and to assert himself as my "bodyguard". He already leased an apartment about a 6 minute walk from here so he was close by if any trouble hit me. In exchange for loyalty I'm covering his expenses so that he doesn't have to go back to the trap. I'm also going to help him invest in properties as well so that he is set up 4L.

I went up to the master bedroom. It's so fucking nice bruh. I'm literally already in love with the LA life.
I went to the walk in closet and started unpacking my bags. Most of my clothes were already here but I had some organizing to do.

I also needed to get some hygiene care products as well but I decided to just go in the morning.

It was 7 pm and I was craving a blunt.

*the bedroom*

"Aye Valenci" I called to him as I walked down the stairs.

"Wassup boss" he was sitting in the couch.

"What's the best dispensary in this area?" I asked him.

"There's a cookies dispensary in Beverly Hills, like 20-25 from here" he said.

"Bet" I went to rechieve the keys that rested on the kitchen counter.

"You want anything?" I asked.

"Just pick up a ounce of kush mintz for us both, you want me to come with you?" He asked.

"Nah It's all good I'll be back soon" I told him.

"For sure" he unpaused his show.

I went to the garage looking at the nice ass car in front of me.

Along with the black Escalade next to it.

I hopped in the whip opening the garage and backing out.

I closed it and was on my way. I was on the road right next to the beach that leads to Santa Monica and the view was astonishing.

"Cali life" I said to myself and smiled.