Chapter 5

{Ri in media}

Jays POV.

"Fu- fuck baby, go faster" I said while arching my back.

She held my waste thrusting into me hitting my g spot over and over making me go crazy. Ky kissed my neck breathing heavily.

"What's my name" she said whispering into my ear.

I tried to speak but no words flew out from my mouth.

She slowed her strokes asking me again then speading up. I held onto the bed sheets biting my lip as her strokes became faster .

"Fuck daddy.. I'm gonn- a cum" I screeched. I was surprised with myself as Ky smirked. I released onto her strap but she slowly kept rocking in and out of me.

"Mmm" I hummed. 

I started to blush as Ky slowly took the strap out of me. She laid next to my naked body gripping my waist as she scooted closer to me.

I layed on her arm as she played with my curls.

"I want you to be mine" I said biting my lip awaiting her response.

"Of course I'll be yours baby" she kissed my forehead and rubbed my body up and down.

A huge smile formed on my face as I grabbed her face leaning in for a long kiss.

Ky's POV.

Jay fell asleep in my arms. She's so beautiful when she's asleep. My phone began to ring as I grabbed it from my night stand. It was Ri.

"Wassup" I said after answering the phone.

"We got a issue" she said. "It's yo pops. He found us."

"Send me the addy, I'm on my way." I hung up the phone walking out the room.

Jay woke up looking at me squinting. "Bae where you going?" She asked.

"Go back to sleep baby I gotta handle some business" she nodded after giving me a weird look I couldn't read and went back to sleep.

I arrived at this wear house 20 minutes later.
I got out of my car as Ri and Blue were awaiting me. I dapped them up.

"Hit me" I said walking inside.

Money, drugs and guns were everywhere, a couple other of our workers were getting everything together.

"You're pops killed Ty as a declare for another street war" said Ri as we walked.

I stopped in my tracks trying to figure out how he found us. See we not only own a bar but we also use it as a way to sell drugs secretly. Ri is the leader of the gang and Blue is the one we go to when we're in deep shit. I'm the one that handles our men and pick ups. We all work together equally. We've been friends since high school and moved here together after all that shit with Ace. But I'll explain that later.

"Round up our men, if it's a war he wants, a war he'll get" I said slowly tracing my words in anger.

My father would beat me and sexually harass me a lot after my mother died. He killed her but told the paramedics it was a Suicide. I hate him, he forced me into his gang and to do his dirty work. I learned everything from him and after Ace disappeared on me, I disappeared too. Along with Blue and Ri. We slowly built our business and now we control this city.

My bad for taking so long to updat y'all I've been mad busy

Sorry this kinda short but keep the feedback coming ❤️

Next chapter coming soon