Chapter 4

{Blue in media}

Ky's POV.

After about 3 weeks I decided to deal with my old apartment. I didn't feel safe there and me and Jay were in an argument, plus what am I thinking. We not even together.

I had a lot of stuff so I had to get a moving truck. My new apartment was was pretty big to my surprise.

I spent the whole day moving shit in, I left my phone alone so when I checked it I seen that jay blowed up my phone.

Jay 🙄: Wya Ky?

Me: New apartment.

Jay 🙄: Why u ain't answering my calls?

Me: I'm not yours. Why u trippin

Jay 🙄: Stop giving me attitude I'm finna come ova there rn

Me: Igh

After about 5 minutes i heard a knock on my door.

"That was quick" I said to myself. I opened the door thinking it was Jay.

"You cant escape me Ky" Ace said smirking at me.

"How do you kno where I li-" she cut me off putting a finger on my lips and shutting the door behind her.

"I miss you baby, it's been a minute" she said touching up on me. "Where's yo girl at?" She asked.

"Dee ain't a thing no more" I said looking down.

"I'm sorry shorty, she was hurting you?" I shrugged, nodding.

"Where you been Ace?" I asked pushing her off of me.

"I had to leave cause of that shit mami, but I'm back now and Ian leaving any time soon. It took me a minute to find you." she smiled licking her lips.

Ace was my old friend/ fuck buddy, worked for my pops and I met her when he forced me to get jumped in. She then disappeared on me after that. I disappeared as well and moved, to get away from him. It's been like 10 months.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Fuck" I whispered to myself biting my lip.

"Who's that?" Ace  said laughing.

"This female I been talking to"

"Stud?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Yes" i said annoyed.

"Well are u gonna answer it?" She chuckled

I ignored her comment rolling my eyes and walked to the door. When I opened it jay was standing there annoyed with a bear and some ice cream.

"Aww" I said smiling and leaning in to give her a kiss but she dodged it and walked in to set the stuff on the counter. I chuckled at her angry self.

"What took you so long to open the door?" she said crossing her arms. "And who the fuck is this" she pointed at Ace facing me again.

"Nobody she was jus leaving" I motioned Ace to get up. She gasped holding on to her heart sarcastically.

"Fine whatever stay I don't care" I said annoyed.

She didn't say anything so to break up the silence I asked them if they were in the mood to smoke.

"I'm always in the mood" Ace said. Jay still said nothing.

"Oh yea, jay, Ace, Ace, jay" I introduced them to each other. Jay nodded as a wassup.

I went up stairs and grabbed my weed and shit. Then went back downstairs and started rolling.

"Sit down baby" I said to jay as Ace turned the tv on.

"I just came to drop off the stuff, I'll be on my way now." She said walking towards the door.

I grabbed her and whispered in her ear. "Stop acting up and sit the fuck down" she sucked her teeth acting mad but I know she likes it when I tell her what to do. Ace looked over at me mocking me and silently laughing.

I turned up the music and lit up the first blunt. I looked back seeing her and Ace start talking.

We spent hours talking and turning up.

"So how y'all know each other?" Asked Jay.

"Funny story actually, we were in a gang-" I cut Ace off.

"High school" I said after clearing my throat.

Jay looked at me weird.

"Why you lying?" she said glaring at me.

"I'm not" I said looking down. "Ace I think it's time for you to leave" I said getting up to open the door.

She said nothing and just left. Jay got off of the couch.

"What the fuck Kylie" she said irritated.

"There's things in my life that I am not ready to share with you so please respect me" I said calmly.

She walked closer to me giving me a look of warning which made me feel uneasy. But she just shrugged it off and sat back down

"So why was you acting up earlier?" I said walking towards her.

"Cause I was finna ask you something but that stud was here so" she shrugged.

"You finna tell me?" I asked.

"Tomorrow" she said getting on top of me kissing on me.

I flipped us over. "Nope, it's my turn to give you that act right. I chuckled pinning down her hands.

"What you mean?" She got up quickly.

"Relax baby" I lifted her up bring her to my room.

I feel like this chapter was lowkey ass but tell me what y'all think.