Chapter 27

Ky POV.

I walked into the house and seen Valencio on the phone chopping it up with his girl prolly.

"Wassup boss" he smiled cheesing through the phone.

"Was good bro, you talkin to yo girl?" I walked towards him and dapped him up.

He nodded at my question and I proceeded to my room.

"You good?" He asked putting the his down.

I looked at him confused.

"Yo shirt boss" he said pointing at the blood splatters. I looked down and shook my head.

"I'm straight just had to handle something" I said not wanting to talk about what just happened.

"Fosho let me know if you need anything tho" he lifted up his shirt revealing his strap.

I nodded laughing and continued up the stairs.

I went to the bathroom and stripped down getting into the steamy shower.

I ran my fingers through my curls as i let the water hit my head.

It felt good. I heard a ding on my phone so I looked at it.

Shoota🤞🏽: omw to my girl house boss hit me if you need anything

Me: fasho gang

I put my phone back on the counter and continued my shower. I hopped out and did my night routine.

I heard a ring at the door and I already knew who it was so I just went down not wanting to make her wait.

I opened the door to Leno in her Nike tech. Boujee ass.

She stared at me as I let her in. She was practically undressing me with her eyes.

"Watch yo self bro" I laughed as she averted her gaze elsewhere.

"I'll be right back you can turn on the game or sum" she nodded and I walked back upstairs.

I looked back and caught her staring at my ass. She funny yo, I laughed in my head.

I got dressed in some grey sweats and a white tee with my givenchi slides.

I walked down and she was playing gta on my ps5. I wasn't really in the mood to play fr so I grabbed a blunt out the drawer and lit it up

"You want something to drink?" I asked.

"Waters coo" she replied looking at me. Her eyes sparkled a little.

I nodded and went to get it for her along with a drink for myself (henny). Tonight was a long night. I sat next to her a few inches away after I placed our drinks on the table.

I watched her play for a bit until she died and I passed her the blunt.

I took the control and went to YouTube playing a Bobby Nsenga playlist.

"Thank you for everything you did tonight" I said straight facing her.

"It's no biggy forreal" she said.

"It is tho you earned my loyalty and that's sum not many have" I replied to her.

She smiled widely.

"Your welcome" she said hitting the blunt again.

"So that was your ex?" She asked.

I nodded.

"She hell" she said shaking her head.

"Nah she the devil himself" I said looking at the tv.

"Was" she said making me laugh.

"Thank god for that though" she frowned.

"She always handled you like that? If you don't mind me asking." she asked.

"Not in the beginning. if I knew she was like that I woulda been long gone but she had me in a choke hold on sum triflin shit" I said.

"Damn I should've killed her myself" I peeped her clench her fist.

"It don't matter now she gone and I'm smoove always will be" I said to her keeping eye contact so she could relax.

"You right"

"So now that I know yo real name, you gon let me know the real you too?" She asked seriously.

"Maybe" I said.

She fake held her heart.

"I'm forreal tho" she said scooting a little closer.

I chuckled nervously.

"What you wanna know" I asked her.

"I wanna know everything but really what made you come to be who you are. Cus all I see right now is a beautiful strong independent woman" she said staring at me.

I blushed a little trying my best not to.

"Issa lot of people that did ya girl dirty you know, moms died when I was young, pops was never around cause of the business he was in and I was left to fend for myself. Got me into bad situations relationships and friendships but in the end it all helped me grow into who I am today. I grew up in Jersey tho never really knew nun else. After sum tuff betrayals I moved out here with my shoota and now we just tryna start over you know get out the game" I said.

"Yeah I knew you been through some shit just from the first time I saw you. Aye I'm happy you out here though cus we never would have met if you didn't. I'm happy you in my life now Ky. That's crazy tho I'm from Jersey too" I said.

"Appreciate you Leno, what part you from?" I asked her.

"North" she replied.

"Forreal? Me too" I said amazed that I never knew her.

"Damn that's crazy as fuck" she said looking at me.

We talked all night and smoked. It had me thinking about how it would be to be with Leno. She seemed sweet and I knew she liked me by the way she talked and looked at me but with all the hoes I seen her bring to her crib I wasn't to sure bout getting involved. I obviously wasn't her type and I ain't tryna get hurt again. I just need a good friend right now.

After a min Leno fell asleep so I decided to just let her stay the night. I got a blanket from my room and put it on her then went up to my room to sleep.

I layed down but I couldn't my thoughts wouldn't stop running. I kept thinking about Dee and her face when I shot her. I thought about my friends back in Jersey and my fam. I thought about my moms too and it caused me to start breaking down. I put my head in between my knees and tried my best to hold in my cries. A few moments later I heard my door creek open and I looked up. It was Leno standing at the door.

"Can I come in?" She asked.

I nodded trying to cover up my face.

She came and sat next to me in my bed.

"Come here" she put her arms around me as I cried into her chest. She layed down with me and I felt myself fall into a deep sleep soon after.