ten-as always

I sat on the ground next to Thor as we attempted to hit rocks on the bullseye we drew on the wall. "Hey, Korg!" I shouted, seeing him walk up to us. 

"Hello, Miss Aspen." He smiled, "Need another rock?"

I nodded, "You got a bigger one?" 

"Well, of course." Korg picked a larger rock from his arm, handing it to me. "Thanks!" He walked away just as Loki appeared with a green light. I sat up, nudging Thor beside me. 

"Are you okay?" He questioned, eyeing me up and down. I nodded, wincing a little at the disc in my neck, "I'm okay. That fucking hurt though." Loki laughed, "Are you sure you're alright?"

I softly nodded, seeing Thor look back and forth between us. "Since when do you two not hate each other?"

"You know he was my best friend at one point?" I questioned rhetorically. Thor nodded, "Well yes, that was before he faked his death, twice. Then came back like a cockroach....twice."

"Don't remind me," I mumbled, looking at Loki. "Now dear, remember all the progress we've made? Don't let me oaf of a brother mess that up."

A long silence ensued as Loki looked down at Thor. 

"Hurts, doesn't it?" He snarked, holding his hands together as he rocked back and forth. "Being lied to." I rolled my eyes, sitting back. 

Thor stayed silent. "Being told your one thing and then learning it's all a fiction." Thor looked down, picking up a rock before chucking it at Loki's head. Which went right through his body. 

Loki laughed, "I mean you didn't think I'd really come and see you, did you? This place is disgusting."

"Hey!" I scolded, seeing his grin soften, "Sorry, my love."

Thor threw another rock, it passing through Loki's body with a green aura. "Does this mean you don't want my help?" 

"Loki," I glared, "Get your head out of your ass and help us."

"Look, I couldn't jepordize my position with the Grandmaster. It took us time to win his trust and your on thin ice." He looked at me, attempting to reason. 

"We know he's a lunatic but he can be amendable."

"Yeah, whenever he sees my ass." I crossed my arms, raising a brow at Loki. 

"What I'm telling you, brother, you can join me at the Grandmaster's side, just like Aspen." Thor smiled, throwing another useless rock. "Perhaps in time an accident befalls the Grandmaster and then..."

Loki pointed at both of us, then him, pointing his thumbs up as if people were listening. Thor chucked another rock, it going right through Loki's head. His face was stoic, looking at Thor then me as if I'd be able to reason with him. I shrugged, looking down as I picked at the black polish on my nails. 

"You're not seriously thinking of going back, are you?" Thor stayed silent. "Our sister destroyed your hammer like a piece of glass." I looked over to see Thor staring at the wall behind Loki. "She's stronger than all three of us. She's stronger than you. You don't stand a chance." I kept my head down, trying to let him talk to Thor. 

In my head I knew I should've said something. Yes, I wanted to help our people but....I was tired of fighting. Asgard was the place I grew up in. Frigga raised me as did the maids I grew up around. But seeing Hela crush Mljonir with a tiny squeeze made me want to hide here forever. With Loki. 

Ever since I was banished from Asgard I've only had Thor and occasionelly Loki on my side. I was there when Frigga died. Seeing how hard Loki took it...I wanted nothing more but to stay, shielding both of us from the pain the universe had been dealing us our whole lives. 

"Do you understand what I'm saying to you?" He tried again, Thor still giving him the silent treatment. 

Loki scoffed, "Fine. I guess I'll just have to go it alone. Like I've always done."

"Hey!" I lifted my head, "Now your on thin ice." 

He shushed me, causing my palms to glow green as I got angry. "Calm down, love. I'm trying to guilt trip him." my powers subsided as i rolled my eyes, done with their sibling rivarly. 

"Would you say something?" 

Thor stayed silent, again. 

"Say something!!" 

"What would you like me to say?" He finally spoke. "You faked your own death. You left Aspen crying in my arms, Once again!" I looked away, not wanting to meet Loki's eyes.

"You stole the throne. Stripped Odin of his power. Stranded him on Earth, to die, releasing the Goddess of death. have I said enough or would you like me to go back further than the past two days?!"

Silence enveloped the cell as Loki looked down. Both of us still not looking at each other. He knows how much he hurt me. He knows what I went through after he left. He's seen in my mind. Only as much as I let him, of course. I won't let my guard down fully. 

"You know we haven't seen this champian he talks of. But I've heard he's astonishingly savage. I've placed a large wager against you tommorow. Don't let me down."

 I scoffed, "Real low, Loki. Even for you."

Thor picked up a glass bottle, smashing it against the wall as the illusion ended. 

"Piss off ghost!!" Korg ran, kicking the wall as a loud bang sounded through the tunnel.  "He's freaking gone."

I nodded, "Yeah." Thor look at me. 

"As always."