fifteen- revengers

I heard a clanking noise next to my head. Opening my eyes, I saw Loki looking over at me with worried eyes. I groaned, sitting up straight, only to realize I had chains wrapped around me. "Ow." 

"Are you alright, my love?" I nodded, wincing as a pain shot through my head. "Yeah, my head just-"

The door across from us opened with a whoosh, making both of us turn our heads. Thor, Bruce, and Valkyrie stood in the doorway. "Surprise..." Loki smirked. Thor picked up a bottle, throwing it and hitting Loki in the head. "Ow." 

"Just had to be sure." Thor shrugged, looking my way. "Wait, what did Pen do?"

Valkyrie picked up a drink, "She helped Lackey."

"It's Loki." He groaned. 

Thor shook his head, coming behind me as he unlocked the chains. I felt the hard metal release from my skin, instantly rubbing my arms. 

I stood up, about to unlock Loki as a glass cup landed on the wall next to my head. "Hey!" Looking up, I saw Valkyrie standing there glaring at me. "Not him." 

Looking down to Loki, I shrugged. "Sorry, love."

His lips formed a tight smile, nodding his head as I stood beside him. Bruce walked up to us, pulling on his pants where the crotch met. "Hello, Bruce." Loki smiled. 

"So," The doctor stayed back slightly, "Last time I saw you, you were trying to kill everybody...Where you at these days?"

Loki's smile dropped, "It varies from moment to moment." Bruce's eyes went wide, making me chuckle slightly as I went in for a hug. He reciprocated, giving me a quick smile. 

"And, Pen. Last time I saw you...." He stopped, trying to think. 

"You were picking up Natasha as Steve helped me onto the helicarrier." He nodded, walking over to Thor. I could hear Loki grumble beside me, making me look down. "What?"

"Nothing. Just don't like him."

"Steve?"

He put his nose in the air, ignoring me. Laughing, I walked away to where Thor and Valkyrie were talking. 

"So, Sakaar and Asgard are about as far apart as any two known systems. Our best bet is a wormhole just outside of city limits." I took a drink of whatever she had in her cup, wincing at the bitter taste. Bruce was looking around, making me hand him whatever meat was sitting on the counter as he started to make a sandwich. 

"Refuel on Xandar and we can be back in Asgard in....18 months?" I rested next to Loki, leaning against the wall as he laid his head on my thigh. 

"Nope." Thor took the handle of the sword, "We are going through the big one." He pointed to the giant wormhole we had all fallen from. 

"The Devils Anus?"

I stifled a laugh, looking down to Loki who was doing the same. 

"Anus?" Bruce's head popped up, "Wait, wait, wait. Who's anus?"

Thor looked back, "For the record, I didn't know it was called that when I picked it." Valkyrie rolled her eyes, walking past Bruce. 

I tuned out their conversation, keeling next to Loki. "Remember what we talked about?" He nodded, "Of course, my love." I looked down, "So, we're still doing that, right?"

Loki's brows came together as he nodded again, "I want nothing more." Standing up, I listened back into the discussion of escaping this horrible planet. 

"She's right. We need one that can withstand the geodetic strain from the singularity." Valkyrie nodded, drinking more from the can. "And has an offline power steering system that can also function without the onboard computer." Bruce chimed in, taking another bite of his sandwich.