twenty- where to?

I limped in behind Loki, his arm held on tightly to my waist in support. We watched Thor touch his eyepatch after he had poured a drink. 

"It suits you," Loki spoke, making Thor turn around. I smiled at the older brother, "You may look like Odin." I saw Thor visibly tense. "But you are far more the man he ever was." His scowl turned into a soft smile, nodding in appreciation. 

"And the side?" I touched my wound, "Almost healed. With Loki's help of course." Leaning into Loki's side, he pressed a kiss to my forehead. 

"Maybe you aren't so bad after all, brother," Thor exclaimed, holding the bottle cap in his hands. "Maybe not." Loki tilted his head. 

"Thank you." Thor threw the cap up, "If you two were here I might even give you a hug." Catching the cap, he threw it towards us, causing Loki to catch it by his head. "I'm here." He smiled, pulling me into his side. "We both are."

_

I made my way beside Bruce, who was now Hulk, followed by Loki. The whole Asgardian population was behind us as we watched Thor march through the crowd. They bowed in respect. 

"Your throne." Valkyrie smiled, touching the captain's seat of the ship. Thor sat, looking up to Heimdall who still held the Bifrost sword. 

We currently had nowhere to go. Loki had told me about Asgard's destruction. By the time we had made it back onto the ship in time, I was bleeding out, weakened by the pain. 

"So, Heimdall spoke, "King of Asgard." Loki squeezed my hand, secure with the fact his brother, not him was king. I felt a pang of pride in my heart, knowing Loki could finally rest the jealousy inside him. 

Thor looked to Heimdall, then to the people behind him as he gave a small wave. "Where to?" He asked, looking out into the vast expanse of space. 

I rest my head on Loki's shoulder, waiting. 

"I'm not sure." He looked to all of us, "Any suggestions?" I smiled, "I'm sure Tony and Steve would love to see the new eyewear." I gestured to his patch. 

Thor let out a small laugh, looking ahead. "Earth it is."