sixteen- revolution

Loki worked on decoding the access pad, both me and Thor waiting behind him. "Hey, so, listen." Thor leaned against the door, "We should talk." Loki paused, looking at his brother. "I disagree." Clicking the last button on the entry pad, he lifted the guns we had stolen, "Open communication was never our family's forte."

I snorted quietly, what an understatement. 

"You have no idea." Thor and Loki walked out in front of me. "Been quite the revelation since we last spoke."

The two lifted their guns as green swirled through my palms. "Hello." Thor spoke, alerting the guards as they all turned to us. "Hi." Loki aimed his gun. "Pen, now!!" I threw blasts at the group as we all walked forward. 

Ducking behind a wall, Loki brought my back to his chest. "Odin brought us together." He breathed out, looking back at where they were firing from. "It's almost poetic that his death should split us apart."

I ran out, throwing another blast as more of them dropped to the ground. "Let's go!" The two followed, backing me up as I made my way to the elevator. "We might as well be strangers now." Loki typed a sequence into the encrypted pad. 

"Two sons of the crown. Set adrift." The door opened revealing another guard. Loki held his hands up in surrender, backing away. Thor smacked the gun down, making the alien fly into the air and back down in front of Loki and I. "Thought you didn't wanna talk about it." I stepped over the guard, followed by Loki. 

"Here's the thing."

The elevator doors closed, leaving us all in a silence until Loki spoke. "I think Pen and I are better off staying here on Sakaar."

I stood behind the two, not wanting to interrupt the first time they'd actually be having a heart to heart. Thor nodded, "Well I'm not sure about Aspen but you, yes."

Loki's brows furrowed, "Did you just agree with me?"

"Come on, this place is perfect for you." Thor smiled, "It's savage, chaotic, lawless. Brother, you're gonna do great here."

Loki looked away, "Do you truly think so little of me?"

Thor shook his head, "Loki I thought the world of you." I smiled to myself, knowing how much Loki meant to Thor. I had seen it growing up. Everyone always knew Loki was different. Even half the palace advisors knew he was adopted and treated him differently. But not Thor. 

Loki was Thor's brother. Not adoptive brother. His blood and flesh as far as he was concerned. But Loki quite never caught onto it. 

"I thought we were gonna fight side by side forever but...But at the end of the day your you and I'm me." Loki kept his eyes down, relaxing at my touch as I placed a hand on his arm subtly. 

"I don't know, maybe there's still good in you but..." Thor breahted out a laugh, "Let's be honest our paths diverged a long time ago." Loki took a deep breath, nodding. "Yeah." He paused, "It's probably for the best we never see each other again."

"That's what you always wanted." Thor patted Loki on the back twice, making me cross my arms and step inbetween them. 

"And you, Pen?" He looked down at me. "You're staying?" I kept my head straight, nodding. "Wherever Loki goes, I'm staying with him."

Thor nodded once again, "You two were always quite the pair." Loki let out a laugh, a genuine laugh, "There's no mistake about that." I tilted my head back, leaning into Loki as we all stood in silence. 

"Hey, let's do get help." Thor spoke, making Loki's head snap to his brother. "What?"

"Get Help."

I laughed, thinking of all the times the two used that on the palace guards so they could sneak out at night.