Part 49

"We've got crisps." She said opening a full cuboard and geting stuff out ready for tonight, I think.
"Ding Dong." *The door went off*
Chloe jumped down from the side and looked at the time shes 40 minutes early.
"Leondre, she cant see you straight away she will cling on to you like anything."
Chloe said.
"Okay, ill go in the frontroom." I replied.
Chloe started to walk closer to the door and opened it.
"Hey, Lauren." I said.
"Hey Lauren, well were going to have great night to night were gonna play monopoly and eat as many sweets as we can and....!!' Chloe said as she walked into the front room.
"Whos that." She said being cool.
"O, thats leondre." I said smiling at him.
"I didnt mean what his name or anything, who is he to you and why is he here." She asked whilst making a strange face.
"Hes a friend and he's going to help me babysit you." I replied.
"Im not a baby and your not sitting me either!" She said starting to be mrs gobby.
She walked up to Leo and cringed onto him. I giggled.
Ummm... Lauren." Leo said.
But before I could do anything Chloe called her.
"Come and grab a snack then..." Chloe Said to us.
"We have walkers, Salt and vinager or Ready salted."
"Can i have salt and Vinager?" I asked.
"Sure, Lauren what do you want." She said whilst she was passing the packet down to me.
"Ready salted."
Chloe got down from the side and passed her a ready salted packet whilst she got salt and vinegar.
---------
Hello guys
How are you all
Please read my new story "Is It True." Please vote and comment .

50 views, 30 votes and 20 comments for part 50