PART 33

We pulled up in the carpark and it was packed.

We were in the carpark for 3 minutes trying to find a space to park, we fin

We got out the car and shut the door quietly, so i didnt brake it.

Mum locked the car and put the keys into her pocket and zipped it up so she doesn't drop them.

When we walked in, she picked up a trolley and rolled it into the shop.

Mum got to the self service and started to talk to this young blonde haired woman from over thr counter.

"Mum, im gonna be down the boys isle." "Ok, but meet me here in 10 minutes." She said to me.

I nodded my head and walked nicely to the boy isle.

I strolled down one side of the isle and was swiping all the toys gently and then done the same down the other side.

I started to walk in the centre of the isle nicely, so if people started to walk down i wouldn't be a pain.

I looked the other way and...

"Boooooooooo." Someone said behind me.

I looked back and it was Chloe.

"Hi." She said.

"Hi." I answered.

How come your down the boy isle." I asked

"O i  have to take my brother to the boy isle, so he could get more hotwheel cars, because all of his went missing."" She said looking down smiling at her brother "O, ok." I replied.

We started to talk, whilst her little brother went to the hotwheel part of the isle.