PART 40

If  you like my story so far please comment
                                                        And vote xXx
                                     Hope you guys enjoy this part !

I looked back up and mum said.

"Well we were gonna take you to the arcade."

I didnt answer because i didnt know what i was doing with who and where and just started to eat my dinner.

"We cant pick you up from school tomorrow you need to walk. "

"Okay..." i answered.

"Why?" I questioned.

"Your poor sisters coming back tomorrow, we wanna spend some time with her." Mum answered.

I carried on eating my dinner, untill i finished.

Sam and Rebecca were still there kissing i went over to them and my mum asked. "Who's that. "

"Its Sam with his gf Rebbeca." I anwered.

"O, okay." She replied and carried on eating her meal.

Sam was sat there with a smile on his face.

I looked under the table they were holding hands and they started to kiss.

"Love, love, love birds." I sang trying to wind him up.

But instead he started to wind him up by saying.

"Who's your girlfriend." I didnt answer obviously and went back to my own table.

Mum and dad finished and put there coats on and started to walk out,

I said bye to Sam and Rebecca and walked out after them.

It was pitch black you could only hear the bird eating and the wind howling.

We got to the car and i was the first one to get in and put my seatbelt on.

Mum and dad started to talk then about 2 minutes later they finally got in.

"Mum, what are we doing when we get back." I asked tapping on her shoulder before she started to drive.

"Well your going straight to bed and me and dad are going to spend some nice time with eachother." She replied looking back at me.

********10 minutes later********

When we finally got home, I got out and stood infront of the door, whilst mum unlocked the door and locked the car at the same time.

I walked in and felt so warmed hearted thinking about tommorow.

I took my muddy trainers off and went straight upstairs.

I heard giggling.