PART 41

I heard alot of giggling, I looked in Joeys room and he was in there with Jodie.

He didn't spot me, so I peeked through the door hole and they were watching a scary movie i think and they both were under his cover. "They could be doing anything." I throught to myself.

"Hey, hello joey you there." I said tapping the end of the bed lightly, so the mattress moved, to get his attention.

"Who, What, O hi leo." He said trying to get out of under the cover, whilst pocking his head out of his duvet and so did Jodie.

"What are you having for dinner tonight ." I asked him.

"Dunno yet im going round Jodies house tonight." He answered.

"Does mum know?" I questioned him.

"Yes course, i wouldn't go anywhere without telling her, she might get worried." Joey answered to my question.

I walked out and closed the door behind me then walked into my room.

I looked at my phone and i had 3 messages from Chloe saying.

"Hey x."

"You there xx."

"Wuu2?"

"Sorry, I was at Mcdonald's with my mum and das, and I've only just got back."

"Thats alright xx." She answered.

"Wuu2." I typed to her.

"Ive just been to morrisons and got a really good film for us to watch and some treats for you and me xx." She wrote back really fast.

"Yummy, what kind of treats tho x" I wrote back.

"I cant tell you, wait and see." Chloe wrote.

"How do you get home from school x?" I messaged to Chloe.

"Normally by car ,my mum picks me up, but tommorow i have to get the bus home." Chloe typed back very quickly.

"I cant pay for the bus, so do you mind lending me some money x." I message trying not to bug her.

"Course x." She message back nicely.

I held my phone in my hand, while I walked further in my bedroom and sat on the end of my comfy bed, then quickly put my phone on my pillow and turned the tv on.

I moved my phone onto my lap, so I could see the tv and go on my phone at the same time.

I heard a movement outside my room that vibrated the floor.

"Bye, bro." Joey said to me.

"Bye Joey." I shouted to him, Whilst he was walking down the stairs next to Jodie.

I picked up my phone up, and I received a message from my primary school saying.

"School finishes at 1pm tomorrow."