PART 42

I turned my phone off then put it on my bedside cabinet then put my fluffy, warm pj's.

After I put them on I turned the lights out, and got snuggled into my comfy bed and then i fell straight asleep,

I dreamed about.....

********morning***********

"Morning, Leo." Mum shouted walking out from matilda's room, sorting it out, because shes comes back today from her school trip today, and mum cant cant wait to see herm she misses her so much!!

*******3 minutes later*******

I got out of bed and got dressed for school.

Secondly I got my phone from the bed side, and turned it on to see if I have any notifications but i didnt it was pitch white, with my background picture of course.

After I got dressed I went to the toilet and done my hair quickly with a thin comb, then I went straight downstairs and had my breakfast.

I had a pot of my lovely nutella. ☺

"Leo, what you doing today." Mum asked me.

"Hanging around with a mate, im going to there house tonight i dunno what time ill be back, i might sleep there aswell, im not sure yet tho." I answered.

"Alright but make sure your safe." Mum answered me.

I finished my breakfast and went back upstairs to brush my white teeth.

"You ready yet ,Leo, I've got alot of stuff to do today."

Mum shouted down the hallway.

I washed my mouth out once more and told mum I'm ready.

I quickly ran upstairs and got my bag and put my school jumper on.

And ran back down the stairs and out the door straight into the car, mum was following.

We both got into the car and mum started up the car.

I put my seatbelt on and so did mum and we set off, i put my headphones in my phone and into my ear and startedto listen to ariana grande.

"I love her." I thorght to myself.

We got to school really early at 8:02, mum kissed me on my dry cheek whilst, I put my school bag onm then got out, and shut the door lightly.

"Hi." Sam said nudging up to me with Rebbeca, before i even got through the school gates.

"Hi." Sam said again whilst hugging Rebbeca.

"I think hes doing this to make me jealous." I said into my jumper sleeve quietly so they couldn't hear.

"But then he dosent know my secret." I throught.
IF YOUR ENJOYING MY STORIE,
PLEASE LEAVE A NICE COMMENT
AND PLEASE VOTE!