PART 22

Mrs pointed her finger nearest the thumb and said "Come, here."

I walked over to her everyone looked at me, I tried not to blush red but I did.

"Where have you been, for the last 5 minutes." Mrs asked me.

"O, I went to take Sam to the office, because he wasn't feeling well." I answerd.

"Ok, go and sit down."

So I went to sit down, but my chair was taken from a girl with brown hair, so I sat in 1st row.

I sat down and peeked under he book her name was " Rebecca forster."

I looked back and opened my book that was sitting right infront of me, onto a clean lined page.

Mrs started to writing the date and the learning question untill, a teacher with blonde straight hair came in with another student with Straight brown hair, I think she's new.

Mrs put down her pen and went up to the girl and took hold of her hand, the other teacher dissappeared into the distance. "Everyone, this is Eleanor Harrison, she is new."

"Leondre, my love can you be her buddy today, so she knows where shes going.

I nodded my head firmly.

Eleanor came and sat next to me, I got up and passed her a new book.

"Thankyou." She said in her little shy voice.

Mrs picked up the pen she was using a minute ago, before we got distracted, and started writing again.