PART 24

When 2nd class finished, mrs said that we could both go, because we were good behaved  throughout class.

When we got out, Eleanor ran off with a bunch of young girls, without me knowing, so I lost her.

I went to the toilets and bumped into a group of people taller then me drinking and eating.

I went thro to get to the toilets and while i tried too, one of them with pink punky hair pushed me back to the wall and said mean stuff, and another one said.

"Watch out, we will get you after school."

I ran out worried and scared and started to have a couple of tears of my eyes, then I raced to the cafeteria.

I sat down all by myself and got a snack out of my backpack.

I opened it and started to eat it.

After i ate it all, a creepy teacher came over to me and said "Time to go to lesson." While she picked my rubbish up and put it in the closest bin in sight.

I walked out and i spotted Eleanor in the far distance.

I ran passed the crowd and finally got up to her.

"You shouldn't of ran off like that, mrs did say you had to stay with me, ALL TIMES, so you know were your going."

She turned back and replied in her little shy voice.

"Okay sorry."

She said bye to all off her new friends and joined me.

We walked to 3rd class chatting.

I guessed Eleanor knew i was going thro a hard time by the way she asked me.

"You ok, you have red eyes and a scratch on your neck, have you been ... beaten up." "No, im fine." I said looking away and wiping my tear away with my dry jumper sleeve.