PART 43

I was still walking next to Sam and Rebecca, I started to walk faster but they both kept on follow me.

"Leo, wait up." Rebbeca said to me nicely, whilst running up to me holding Sams hand tightly.

"Leo, is everything alright." Sam said to me whilst grabbing Rebecca waist and going closer to her, and put his nose closer to hers.

"Im fine, i promise." I smiled then looked back.

Sam stopped Rebecca and they started to kiss it made me cringe.

I started to walk faster so they didn't catch up, but I looked back and they started to run up to me.

I closed my eyes for one minute thinking I was gonna faint, but i didn't. "You, sure, you are alright." Rebbeca said leaving Sam behind.

"Yer, im just tierd." I answered yawning.

"What time did you go bed last night." I asked Rebbeca.

"Umm about 11." He said back to me.

"I went to bed at 9:30 and shes not even tierd, even though she went to bed well later then me." I throught to myself getting confused.

"Why what time did you go to bed." Rebbeca asked me.

"I was rrallytierd, I went to bed at 9:30." I answered.

Sam catched up and we all started to talk like best friends, but i don't think that will be carring on for a very lond time.

We opened the door to get into tbe school and we started to walk in.

I got my phone out so i could turn it off,  becuase i dont want it to go off in lesson.

*****5 minutes later *****

We all finally got to class, we sat in this order.

Sam, Rebecca then me at the end.

We sat down and sorted ourself out, we were the only people in the room, well mrs was 2, and a boy that I've never seen before in my whole intire life.

Mrs got up and asked Sam nicely to do something before more students came into the room, so sam left me with his girlfriend.

Mrs had to go to the office so us 2 were left with a wierd boy looking at us 24\7 crepping me out alittle.

I was looking at the board and suddenly just got my phone out and turned it on then cheaked if I had a message or a miss call, or any type of notification, but, becuase I didnt have any I turned it off straight away.

I had one message drom Chloe it said. "You in tutor class yet."

"Hello, leo." Rebbeca's said coming closer to me.

"Hi." I answered looking in the opposite direction.