PART 25

We Officially got to 3rd lesson, we sat down next to eachother, my phone buzzed into my pocket and mum message me saying. "you will have to get the bus tonight xx."

I answered. "Ok XxX ." Trying not to worrie about after school.

I put my phone away and mrs walked into the classroom and put down tons of paperwork, then she picked up a black whiteboard pen and asked a girl with short ginger hair to pass out the books from her desktop chair, so she did.

After she gave out the books to everyone i opened my book and started to write, i was shaking so it was going everywhere, the ink was smuging all the white clean pages with my unsteady hand.

I put my pen down when i wrote everything and looked at the board and mrs.

She said "Right, class can you write down this paragraph."

I looked up and picked up my pen whilst still shaking, i was stopping a litte but the fear came back.

I wrote down a paragraph in my book and it looked like i done a little scribble on the full page.

Mrs gave all of the student a task to do.

"Please can you read." "Ill be back in a minute."

Eleanor started to talk to me and i didnt answer.

She asked in her shy voice.

"You ok, d-oo you want me to tell mrs."

"No please no im fine." I anwered with my heas turned the other way and a tear dribbling down my red puffed cheek.