PART 38

Finally i got to them.

"Hi." Sam said to me, whilst i got closer to their table, Rebecca waved at me, whilst she was smiling at me.

'Who you with." Rebecca said as my mum and dad walked through the door and came up behind me.

I looked around near sam and Rebecca to see if there is a spare table, luckly there was one right behind them.

I sat down on the cushion seats and got on my knees, then pocked my head behind them to see what they were upto.

There were holding hands and smiling at eachother like a real relationship, i wish i had one ive never had one before.

Rebbeca moved her head and kissed him on the cheek, sam looked up because he knew i was looking at kissed he on the lips, it made me wobble and cringe.

Mum and dad lined up, it wasnt a very long line doe.

They knew what i wanted because I always have it.

I looked back and sat down in my seat.

"buzz, buzz, buzz." My phone vibrated in my pocket so i got it out.

Sam looked back and got onto his knees and said smiling.

"Do u fancy anyone.." "No." I replied lying, putting my phone down face first on my lap incase it was chloe then he would of court me out big time.

Dad came back and sat on the opposite side of the table.

I picked up my phone when sam looked back at Rebbeca and looked at my phone it was Chloe, i smiled.

"Hey leo xx." It said, with a at the end.

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @BAM_FANPAGE_I.LOVE.BAM
I ONLY ACEPT IF YOUR A BAMBINO.
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! XxX